Bitzkrieg! The New Panzer III Ausf.H (GA-30) Model (1 Viewer)

tmanthegreat

Master Sergeant
Some pics of the new Panzer III Ausf. H model (GA-30) from John Jenkins Designs. I’ve got mine in a vignette with John’s old Soviet BT-7 serving as a knocked-out tank along with some First Legion Germans and War Park figures. My only gripe on this otherwise excellent model is that the turret lacks the level of interior detail some of his other recent tanks have had, but otherwise, the Panzer III H is a great model. I’m also really glad John did an earlier Barbarossa variant as there are too many of the L/M/N Panzer III variants out there!

IMG-2440.jpg

IMG-2441.jpg

IMG-2442.jpg

IMG-2444.jpg

IMG-2445.jpg

IMG-2446.jpg

IMG-2448.jpg

IMG-2449.jpg

IMG-2450.jpg

IMG-2454.jpg

Another lovely model for your collection Tristan. Congratulations.

Mike

Sweet! Another great little dio. That new JJD tank works beautifully with First Legion. - Very nice.

Stunning piece and photography, Tman. Your choice of figures and opposing vehicle are outstanding. A really cool dio!

Edit: I've always liked the Panzer III. Seeing your fantastic dio makes me want to break out mine and take some fresh shots.

My Ausf.N version:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Love it! So glad we finally have a perfect Operation Barbarossa panzer! Love the BT-7 but needs some cotton for a smoke plume!

Looks more natural in real life:

Also, that is more synthetic than real cotton. It looks fine to the eye but with the camera you see the glint that is not normally there. Also, making it more grey would look better.

Great setup! Those figures go perfectly with the panzer. Combined with the knocked out BT-7 it makes for an excellent display!

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments on my diorama 😃

You’ve got an amazing display with the FL products, Bradley130! Who made the building? It looks perfect in your setup! Also, great pic of your Panzer IIIN, WesternOutlaw! Is it a K&C tank? And I agree the Panzer III is a good looking tank… I guess that’s why multiple manufacturers are making them in recent years. I’m just glad John Jenkins made an earlier Ausf. H variant as opposed to yet another L/M/N model of which there are currently plenty.

Thank you everyone for the kind compliments on my diorama 😃

You’ve got an amazing display with the FL products, Bradley130! Who made the building? It looks perfect in your setup! Also, great pic of your Panzer IIIN, WesternOutlaw! Is it a K&C tank? And I agree the Panzer III is a good looking tank… I guess that’s why multiple manufacturers are making them in recent years. I’m just glad John Jenkins made an earlier Ausf. H variant as opposed to yet another L/M/N model of which there are currently plenty.

The buildings are by FL too. They are big, heavy polystone or something similar.

Fantastic dio and pics as always, your work just gets better and better

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments on my JJD Panzer III diorama! A shout out as well to WesternOutlaw and bradley130 for their awesome pics and displays as well 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Back