Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (2 Viewers)

desk11desk12

Registered Member
I don't have a life, I have a great wife...How about posting some diorama or two, yeah....

1A.JPG 14A.JPG

50A.JPG 54A.JPG

108A.JPG

Flawed pitcures (see the date in the corner), but I like them just the same.

Carlos

Pretty cool stuf there Carlos! I like the 105 battery!

Nothings been out on my wargame/diorama table for a while.Heres some old Pix of my Romans and British Celts. I painted every **** one.Took 3 years on and off between working on other stuf too.
Upwards of 600 Romans and just under 1,000 Celts. Boudiccia's in there someplace.
Bored here too. Havent touched a paintbrush or zacto knife in 2 months.Too many irons in the fire, dont know what to work on so of course I do nuthin.

FUBAR:confused:

Attachments

• 25mmancients8.jpg
    25mmancients8.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3,779
  • 25mmancients9.jpg
    25mmancients9.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3,683
  • 25mmancients5.jpg
    25mmancients5.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 3,625
I am worse off than both of you. I am bored, have no life ,and no dioramas.....:( :( :( Maddadicus

Great thread guys, thanks for sharing, gives us newcomers something to look aspire to. You know....."Someday my collection will be as nice as......."
well, you get the idea.:)

Fred

Carlos and Fubar,
(as much as I hate this name) Mikie likey, Mikie likey very much!!!!:) Michael

Carlos and Fubar,

What a great idea for a thread. Your pictures take care of any boredom I might have anticipated this evening! What great stuff!

Warm regards,

Pat

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Lets try to keep this a daily event.

Fubar your stuff is great and much more difficult than my dioramas. So lets see some more of them and Michael you too. I've seen your stuff on Treefrogs gallery and they're impressive. Lets see some more pictures from and everyone else.

Lets keep the postings coming and lets have some fun. Attached is some 1/35 scale stuff with Andy's buildings. Yes I know, I violate all of the scale conventions and mix everything.

Carlos

German Ch 2A.jpg

Carlos, don't feel alone. I too mix scales. I am not seeking perfection in my collection, just personal satisfaction and a neat looking display. Nice job in detailing everything. That's what I think we all are seeking to do - give a realistic look to our collections, even if we display them in a case. :) Michael

Selucids and Carthaginians.
fubar

Attachments

• punic4.jpg
    punic4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2,886
My small contribution.

krupp.jpg

Nice one indeed.Is that a Tamiya kit or a King and Country set?

Heres another

FUBAR

Attachments

• pacific2.jpg
    pacific2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 905
Pacific, plastics, conversions, deetail repaints ect.

fubar

Attachments

• pacific3.jpg
    pacific3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 915
last one
Fubar

Attachments

• pacific4.jpg
    pacific4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 894
I lied!
Fubar

Attachments

• pacific 1.jpg
    pacific 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 913
Great stuff fubar I love your dioramas. Its giving me some inspiration to get off my butt and finish the hundreds of half painted plastics and conversions that i have sitting around and make a few myself.

Fubar said:
I lied!
Fubar

Fubar,

The paint jobs are great as usual and I've always loved the grand scale of your dioramas. I'm jealous of the space you have to layout some many different era dioramas.

Keep up the good work!

Carlos

Here is a photo of building I made from popsicle sticks. I just gave it a quick paint job to take a few photos. It didn,t come out to bad for something that just started out as a day playing with the kids. It has now become the home of my daughters toy sea horse. I also put in some of my cival war figures that I painted. Some are conversions and some are rebs that are painted as union troops.

Attachments

• DSC00447.JPG
    DSC00447.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 781
  • DSC00505.JPG
    DSC00505.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 749
  • DSC00508.JPG
    DSC00508.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 766

Users who are viewing this thread

Back