Boxer Rebellion (1 Viewer)

On their home page, on the changing images part, that they have a scene of the future 8 US Marines mixed in with the German Marines against the Chinese.

Steve

Gosh .....well spotted Steve.
They look good.
:salute::

Great to see these new releases from Team Miniatures...I also have some sets from the East of India Co, but never finished the series as they went out of business....
Look forward to see if these are compatible, slightly larger but passing on nice dios of 55 days in Peking...
Cheers
Luiz

I have put in an order with treefrog for pretty much all of them.
I think there is enough here for a nice diorama even if the range doesn't go much further.
Enormous potential if it does though.

I have the full east of india range from many years ago , although they were very different
Scale at more like 1/35.

I dont have the heritage miniatures range by way of comparison.

Best
Andrew

Was there US cavalry in this conflict?

Francisco

Actually the Marines were the US contingent that was involved with the defense of the Peking Legation, along with the other nations. the Relief column sent to help them was made up of more Multi national troops, including Two US Army infantry regiments, one US Cavalry regiment, and an artillery regiment. the 9th and 14th Infantry, the 6th Cavalry, and the 5th Field artillery.

This is the series that has me very interested at the moment. I can see all sorts of possibilites of scenes in my mind. Fortunately my toy soldier dealer is going to get these in, and i will see what the quality is like. Also have a bit of interest in the Mongols but there would have to be enemy. Regards Greg.

The Qing soldiers are in stock as of today! Check out all the Recent Releases on the site.

I snapped pics of a few with a Ruler so you all can see the size of them. They look very well done.
Next month should being the Germans! And in the future, more soldiers from other locales!

pgcn6002_6_.jpg
PGCN6002 Qing Soldier Running with Flag

pgcn6007_6_.jpg
PGCN6007 Qing Soldier Standing Firing

Have a great weekend all!

Julie

The Qing soldiers are in stock as of today! Check out all the Recent Releases on the site.

I snapped pics of a few with a Ruler so you all can see the size of them. They look very well done.
Next month should being the Germans! And in the future, more soldiers from other locales!

View attachment 249293
PGCN6002 Qing Soldier Running with Flag

View attachment 249294
PGCN6007 Qing Soldier Standing Firing

Have a great weekend all!

Julie

These new figures do look good. I'm trying not to give in, but then I have some great photos I took of the Forbidden city that'd set these off fantastically {sm4}

Steve

Brett at the Military Workshop in Brisbane now stocks TM. I haven't visited his shop in quite a while but I'm very keen to see first-hand what TM has on offer, particularly the Boxer and Native American figures. Compatibility with K&C and TGM is very important. A visit to the shop is in the making for me next Saturday.

The TM website reveals great collecting possibilities going forward and the prices are very competitive.

Germans to the front, as part of Admiral Seymour's expedition to relive the siege in Peking, by Carl Röchling:

Boxer-Rebellion-German-Marines-and-Sailors-advance-by-Carl-Rochling-Public-Doman-image.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased all the Napoleonic

I must say they are fabulous , detail and painting , size matches KC and in some ways paintings is even better this company has won me over and the price are affordable to all

This is the series that has me very interested at the moment. I can see all sorts of possibilites of scenes in my mind. Fortunately my toy soldier dealer is going to get these in, and i will see what the quality is like. Also have a bit of interest in the Mongols but there would have to be enemy. Regards Greg.

Hi Greg,

I've just heard that some Mongols enemies are in the pipeline!:) They might leave us breathless! I can't wait to see them.:rolleyes2: "Team miniatures" is thinking in bigger! {eek3} I believe in their new approach. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Yes they are nice looking figures Enrico. I plan to get a few more Monguls plus some Mameluks to create a small diorama. Also have plans to get the boxer rebellion but haven't seen any of this range yet. King and Country have some buildings that would be good as background for this series. A pleasure to hear from you and looking forward to seeing what comes out of this new maker. Regards Greg.

Yes they are nice looking figures Enrico. I plan to get a few more Monguls plus some Mameluks to create a small diorama. Also have plans to get the boxer rebellion but haven't seen any of this range yet. King and Country have some buildings that would be good as background for this series. A pleasure to hear from you and looking forward to seeing what comes out of this new maker. Regards Greg.

Greg - I was in the shop with you this morning when you picked up those Mongols. They look great! I'm also looking forward to the Boxers and agree some of the K&C SOHC range will be very compatible. I hope TM have more German Boxer figures going forward. Rob

They look great, I''ll be wanting to get them. Greg.

Brett at the Military Workshop in Brisbane now stocks TM. I haven't visited his shop in quite a while but I'm very keen to see first-hand what TM has on offer, particularly the Boxer and Native American figures. Compatibility with K&C and TGM is very important. A visit to the shop is in the making for me next Saturday.

The TM website reveals great collecting possibilities going forward and the prices are very competitive.

Germans to the front, as part of Admiral Seymour's expedition to relive the siege in Peking, by Carl Röchling:

View attachment 249347

As German TM dealer I asked for the flagbearer shown on this famous painting as an upcoming TM figure...they will think about it, it would be "a good idea"

Russians and Americans are now listed on the website.
Team Miniatures is now getting really fast with the new releases.

http://www.teamminiatures.com/products.asp?big_sortid=80

Nice. I just ordered the US figures. thank you for the notice. these guys have Krag rifles, so they are part of the Army Infantry relief force. the Marines carried Lee straight-pull rifles, or what ever they could get after that, in the Legations.

As German TM dealer I asked for the flagbearer shown on this famous painting as an upcoming TM figure...they will think about it, it would be "a good idea"

I agree. It would be a very good idea!

We got the information this morning and posted the latest additions on our Website!
The Germans should be arriving the last week of July with the US and Russian soldiers in August.
Team Miniatures Upcoming Releases

pgus6008_3_.jpg

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back