Brummbar (1 Viewer)

Its a great looking AFV.One that I have been asking to be made for ages. With or without side skirts would be a great set.
Mitch

Yep! I would grab one if K&C made them. I saw the real beast in a museum in France and it's an awesome machine.

Tom

Attachments

• Brummbar.jpg
    Brummbar.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 271
It is actually one of my favorite tanks. It's huge and I am sure it would be costly, but I'd save up for one as long as it came with crew like in that last black and white photos. Sort of like the FOB Panzer IV.

Matthew

As much as I don't need more German AFV's, might be I could be persuaded on this beast.:wink2:^&grin -- Al

Matthew...

Its based on the panzer IV so, would not be that huge so, hopefully, if one was made it would be in line with the stugs etc and existing panzer IV armour.

Its a great AFV as you say
Mitch

It is actually one of my favorite tanks. It's huge and I am sure it would be costly, but I'd save up for one as long as it came with crew like in that last black and white photos. Sort of like the FOB Panzer IV.

Matthew

Definately a neat afv. Amazing when you think about all of the various armored vehicles that the Germans used.

Yep I'd be in for this, I don't have one so it would be a welcome addition.

Rob

I would most definitely be in for one of these, with or without skirts!

I am in if someome makes a Winter version.

Were these used at Battle of the Bulge?

I'll take a winterversion with removable schurtzen. A realistic schurtzen, not what another company made with shrewheads sticking out.

I'm pretty sure Collector's Showcase has one in the pipeline. It is a great AFV.

What are shrewheads. ??? {sm2}

Its what a Shrew has on its scoulders!!!!!....But seriously a Brumbar with skirts would be quite interesting, preferably in Summer Camo. Might
be a good candidate for a 250 Series, Then everyone would be satisfied!!!.

Steve

its a great looking afv.one that i have been asking to be made for ages. With or without side skirts would be a great set.
Mitch

kc really needs to make there vehicles whether it is a brumbar or mark iv or a stug with the skirts. Especially for the money we are paying for them. This is meant to be supportive observation as i am a big kc fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back