building a diorama for the Bailey bridge (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Here is where I stand today with the diorama .
Unfortunately there will not be any more progress in the coming 6 weeks due to my admission into the hospital for a hip operation.
Since my hobby room is upstairs and I have to walk for 6 weeks with crutches, it will be impossible for me to go upstairs.
We will meet again at the end of august when I will be able to show more progress ( probably a finished dio)
Guy

Attachments

• DSCI0066.JPG
    DSCI0066.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCI0067 - kopie.JPG
    DSCI0067 - kopie.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 36
Excellent work as I'm sure we have all come to expect ftom you Guy !
Hope all goes well with your hip operation and you're back to the hobby as soon as you hope to be.

Hope the operation goes well Guy. I may be facing one myself!

Guy,
Your work once again, is so well done. I had my hip replaced as well. You can look forward to no more pain. I will bet you will be back at your diorama before six weeks. All the best to you and I look forward to your completed diorama.
Steve

here are the pictures I intended to publish in th first place, but something went wrong.
debris of the old blown up bridge can be seen under the Bailey bridge and one of the Bridge pillars needed extra support
GUY

Attachments

• DSCI0070.JPG
    DSCI0070.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCI0072.JPG
    DSCI0072.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 16
I'm sure the new owner I'd very pleased with the eoyk uou fone yo create such a great diorama. Very well done indeed.

Just spectacular, Guy! I love the remains of the old bridge underneath the Bailey Bridge. One of your best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back