Check this guy out XH Tank Commander (1 Viewer)

Kollos

Private 2
A few shots of the new guy

Attachments

• 004_4.jpg
    004_4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 504
  • 003_3.jpg
    003_3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 499
  • 002_2.jpg
    002_2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 502
  • 001_1.jpg
    001_1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 500
I know of two places, toysoldiersgalleria.com (Singapore) and George at mmtoysoldiers.com

Wow, very impressive looking. I’ve been curious about their figures, may need to try a couple.

I have to agree with Kollos’ original post as well as the subsequent comments below… The new Xuan Hua German Tanker figure (XHTC002) is awesome 😎

IMG-2979.jpg

IMG-2977.jpg

IMG-2970.jpg

IMG-2980.jpg

IMG-2982.jpg

IMG-2984.jpg

I cracked and purchased this bloke and he is spectacular BUT I struggled to find an AFV he looked right in. I think being made by a company that has limited Armour available he wasn't made to fit into anywhere specific.
I have found a Beast he looks right at home in and will post pics later, wasn't sold when I got him but once he slid into position I was wrapped.

I cracked and purchased this bloke and he is spectacular BUT I struggled to find an AFV he looked right in. I think being made by a company that has limited Armour available he wasn't made to fit into anywhere specific.
I have found a Beast he looks right at home in and will post pics later, wasn't sold when I got him but once he slid into position I was wrapped.

I’m curious to see where you’ve placed your tank commander, Wayne! While I like him standing on the back of my FL Panther, I thought the figure was almost a natural fit standing in my FL Panzer IVH.

I’m curious to see where you’ve placed your tank commander, Wayne! While I like him standing on the back of my FL Panther, I thought the figure was almost a natural fit standing in my FL Panzer IVH.

Dont own any FL but put in this classic piece from FIGARTI.

1gf by Wayne 556517, on Flickr

Dont own any FL but put in this classic piece from FIGARTI.

1gf by Wayne 556517, on Flickr

Great pic, Wayne! The XH tank commander absolutely looks good in the Figarti Jagdpanzer IV/L70. That’s one I wish I’d gotten, but I wasn’t collecting the 1/30 products back when it was available… It looks so much better than the First Legion monstrosity from last year.

Great pic, Wayne! The XH tank commander absolutely looks good in the Figarti Jagdpanzer IV/L70. That’s one I wish I’d gotten, but I wasn’t collecting the 1/30 products back when it was available… It looks so much better than the First Legion monstrosity from last year.
I also picked up FL jagdpanzer as you say it was a bit underwhelming for FL . I've got around 14 FL tanks and vehicles and they are normally very good this seemed overpriced for the size with some good and bad points ( some have already been mentioned plus mine had glue marks on the engine cover) I liked the weathering behind the road wheels but other areas felt under weathered and it would have benefited from some stowage If the future hetzer realise is priced in this range I'll properly give it a miss.
This is not meant as a FL knock I love their models and the Retreat From Russia range is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back