Check this out! (1 Viewer)

I have to say they are really really nice but wouldn't fit with K&C scale....to bad.....:(

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Maybe fishhead can make it in 1/30 scale. Get some pink foam, rope, a cone, tubing and scratch build the rest at the fraction of the price. ;)

These are not made by K&C are they???

Cheers
WELLINGTON

I tell you one thing if I collected knights of that size I wouldn't care about the price.......it would be the center piece of my collection....:rolleyes:

Cheers
WELLINGTON

He has been selling several versions of European landmarks. Wouldn't it be nice (Beach Boys are singing in my head:) :) ) if they made the whole thing and not just slices.:eek:

wellington said:
These are not made by K&C are they???

Cheers
WELLINGTON

I tell you one thing if I collected knights of that size I wouldn't care about the price.......it would be the center piece of my collection....:rolleyes:

Cheers
WELLINGTON

These are not K & C. He hasn't had too much luck selling these. However, he seems more successful in selling sports bras.

Thought they may have been prototypes.........guess not.....:)

WELLINGTON

jazzeum said:
These are not K & C. He hasn't had too much luck selling these. However, he seems more successful in selling sports bras.

Nice to see that he has found a way to, erm, support himself!

jazzeum said:

Those bras are very popular with reinactment groups - make good sling-shots apparently :)

As Jethrow from the Beverly Hillbillies would call them, "over the shoulder boulder holders."

Guys

These guys trade at our show in London. He has borrowed K&C romans to get the scale of the section of Hadrians wall. And when he sets up at the show they look awesome.

He only does section because they are HUGE........ In fact they have been commisioned by the Portugese to do a scale version of their first model, but the entire castle. Will look amazing

They are all hand made in UK by the two guys from scratch

Just thought you would like to know

Tony Neville

sceic2 said:
He has been selling several versions of European landmarks. Wouldn't it be nice (Beach Boys are singing in my head:) :) ) if they made the whole thing and not just slices.:eek:

That would certainly give me "good vibrations"!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back