Chicago 2014 (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
Just got here and went to the Room.

They're doing Kelly's Heroes for WW II. Dickens is being redone. Also saw some jousting knights.

Brad

Couple of photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 931
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 938
just got here and went to the room.

They're doing kelly's heroes for ww ii. Dickens is being redone. Also saw some jousting knights.

Brad

hi brad

thanks for the first king and country photos. The kellys heros look super!!!! Are they available for purchase now?

Also, kings x is supposed to be releasing new john ford - john wayne figures. Could you please please take photos of these new figures and post them. I can't get to chicago until sat. So please wet my appetite. I think that there are 4 new poses. Thank you. Rick

Thanks for pics mate, any chance of a Dickens pic? Be very interested in this range.

Have fun mate
Rob

Rick,

Here you go.

Brad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 896
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 899
Great Pics Brad! Keep 'em coming! Don't forget to take some shots of you and the lads.

John from Texas

Just got here and went to the Room.

They're doing Kelly's Heroes for WW II. Dickens is being redone. Also saw some jousting knights.

Brad
Shermans, Tigers, and Oddball, oh my! :wink2: -- Al

I won't be buying the Kelly's Heroes figures, but I can see this being worth a lot of money in the future, especially if produced in low numbers. I can see why this was kept secret. What a surprise. BTW, I love the movie. Woof. Woof!

Last edited:
Thanks Brad, will be after those John Ford figures. Not sure about Dickens, have to wait to view them. Enjoy your time at the show. Robin.

Shouldn't the Kelly's Heroes figures be shown with a Tiger?

I'm sure I read those tanks were mocked up on a T34 chassis or something but they looked excellent to me!

Brilliant news about the Dickens range. I posted in an earlier thread that i hoped they would be released again. Im not going to miss out this time. I just love their civilian ranges. Just wondering how this will effect the value of the first series. I collect for pleasure and have no interest in that side of the hobby. The only reason im asking is that the Dickens range are listed for mega bucks on Ebay. They can change only so much in this range,
anyone any opinion

If any at the chicago show would be kind enough to take some photos of the Dickens range i would be grateful. Thanks

Many thanks for the early shots Brad, liking the Kelly's Heroes figures. I'm sure Rob will be after these too.:smile2:

The figures that look like Kelly's Heroes are called Gang of Heroes are out in October. Dickens in December. There are just a couple of the latter at the Show but will try to get pics on later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Brad and great slide show Pete,cheers mate.
Are these new releases a cam Ambo and the surgeon and wheelchair and is that a winter Renault or just the light ??

DSCN0837.JPGDSCN0834.JPG

Yep like the Arnhem tram, wheel chair/patient and surgeon. Thinking about those Pike series. Thanks Peter for your photos. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back