Chicago 2021 Toy Soldier Show Who is going? (1 Viewer)

I spoke to Roger the other day. He said the numbers for tables sold are pretty good. Yes a handful of mostly way out of state dealers are not going. He said there are new dealers that bought tables too. The list of "early bird" buyers was good too.

I know LOD Soldiers, MicShaun's Closet, Mike O'Donnell and Woody, Dearth Co and W.Britains are going. I honestly haven't talked to or asked and other. Tim Tyler is going if his wife lets him.

I just started putting some customer orders together this week as well. There will also be a small type of Memorial for Don Pielin at some point and his grand daughter will help me on Sunday. My other helpers Chris (from MI) and Dale(local) are coming to help along with Big Joe and Joe "Suspenders."

Hopefully they open the outdoor tent for beers!

i spoke to roger the other day. He said the numbers for tables sold are pretty good. Yes a handful of mostly way out of state dealers are not going. He said there are new dealers that bought tables too. The list of "early bird" buyers was good too.

I know lod soldiers, micshaun's closet, mike o'donnell and woody, dearth co and w.britains are going. I honestly haven't talked to or asked and other. Tim tyler is going if his wife lets him.

I just started putting some customer orders together this week as well. There will also be a small type of memorial for don pielin at some point and his grand daughter will help me on sunday. My other helpers chris (from mi) and dale(local) are coming to help along with big joe and joe "suspenders."

hopefully they open the outdoor tent for beers!
sounds good matt, i know 5 or 6 members on the forum that said they were going. I hope you or hans bring some trophy figurtes

Roger will send over a confirmed dealer list so far and maybe some other info. I will post when I get it.

Trophy...I don't have much. I will bring what I can. I just picked up lots of bands and Marlborough Delhi Durbar. I will being bringing those.

Man, I will miss this year, will miss people most and the food! Or maybe the food the most!! Portillos, Kumas, Lou Malinati and the Home Run Inn. The show is secondary, go for the food!
TD

Not attending for multiple reasons but COVID is definitely high on the list. Especially since I have kids too young to get vaccinated

Man, I will miss this year, will miss people most and the food! Or maybe the food the most!! Portillos, Kumas, Lou Malinati and the Home Run Inn. The show is secondary, go for the food!
TD

Home Run Inn is the best, I grew a few blocks from the original location. I remember when they tore down the original building to build a larger pizzeria. Hopefully, we will see you next year.

Brian

Just a thought: if there are so many vendors, woth lot of goos to sell and not a enough buyers...then what kind of market is that?

Tic tok tick tok...yeah, it's called a "Buyers Market"!

Hmmm, can you spell " Bargin Time"

Just a thought...

What do you guys think?

Carlos

Just a thought: if there are so many vendors, woth lot of goos to sell and not a enough buyers...then what kind of market is that?

Just a thought...

What do you guys think?

Carlos

I thought this same thing yesterday.

Just a thought...

What do you guys think?

Carlos

Discounts on K & C products!

I will be going, fortunately, I am within driving range. I have been vaccinated and caught Covid. Hopefully, this will give me enough protection.
I have been out of the market for a while and absent from the forums. Looking forward to seeing all of the new product.
Brian

I will be going, fortunately, I am within driving range. I have been vaccinated and caught Covid. Hopefully, this will give me enough protection.
I have been out of the market for a while and absent from the forums. Looking forward to seeing all of the new product.
Brian

I hope you’re feeling better Brian and hope no lingering effects.

Brad

Illinois has an Indoor Mask mandate starting Monday August 30, so I assume you will have to wear a mask for Room trading and attending the Show.

I will still be attending, I am full vaccinated and have NO problem wearing a mask. I do NOT want to miss this Show, Andy

Brian

B,
Nice to see you back in the hobby, stay safe and make sure you take good care of your shed....................;)............

I see from their FB page that WB has decided not to attend the Show.

you just can't stop can you brad

Don’t kill the messenger bro. I just posted the news. I don’t make any other comment. I hope the Show takes place, that people have a good time and that no one gets ill.

Relax man.

Don’t kill the messenger bro. I just posted the news. I don’t make any other comment. I hope the Show takes place, that people have a good time and that no one gets ill.

Relax man.
something positive for a change would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back