Chicago Show 2013 Pictures (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant

Need a castle for your St. Petersburg, Black Hawk, First Legion, King & Country or Collector Showcase Knights? I have the right castle for you then? Check it out. Those are real plaster exterior walls.

Carlos

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

"Warring Warbirds" made of mahogany from the Philippines. That Lancaster bomber sold for $1200.

Carlos

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Interesting stuff
Thanks for taking the pictures and thanks for posting.

I know the owner of Warring Warbirds and his stuff is fantastic, K & C wooden Warbird quality. I have his contact details, as does Tim Tyler, if anybody wants them.

I know the owner of Warring Warbirds and his stuff is fantastic, K & C wooden Warbird quality. I have his contact details, as does Tim Tyler, if anybody wants them.

Yes please Brad those planes look exceptional,any prices on the 2 German ones ??

Wayne,

I think but am not completely sure that the glider was $400. Anyway, his name is Mike Sreckov and his email is Michael@warringwarbirds.com

Let me know if you have any trouble contacting him.

Brad

Great thread and I don't know if I want to go to Chicago now as I reckon I would come back bankrupt, what with warring warbirds and those custom made trains to add to the list of other great stuff I'll see from K&C, Figarti etc!!!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back