Chicago Show (CTSS) Facts 2021 (1 Viewer)

I was at the show yesterday for a quick run thru. Maybe spent a hour and half as most rooms were closed or plastic guys. It was busier than I expected but still off from 2019. I was there early on Friday so I’m not sure how Saturday was in comparison I intend to go tomorrow to the show if I recover from a minor injury to me knee.

Went to the show each day. The show turned out better then i thought although saturday was slow. Alot of different items and tha maze effect was cut down because they only used the main 4 hallways off each landing. Most dealers i talked to said although traffic was slower than years past that they were glad it was better than they thought. Sunday seemed busy from 10 until i left at 12:30. Overall
i thing people were pleased and glad that we kept the show going and hopefully this will bridge into a great year next year whenmore people will be able to attend. I even found trophy figures in lord tankerslys room saturday afternoon.

PR? I had a Paper Round when i was 13.

jazzeum - I have read a few of your posts and i would call you a realist and like many of us you are neither a glass half full person or a guy with a glass half empty. Saw someone wrote you were an Attorney, have a legal question for you, is it true that God could never sue the Devil, as there are no Attorney's in Heaven and the Devil has the best Attorney's?

Keep up the questioning - issue i have with the forum is, as in life, there are way fewer answers than questions.

God would represent Himself and sue the pants off the devil. :smile2:

Joe

God would represent Himself and sue the pants off the devil. :smile2:

Joe

Is there not a saying that goes along the lines of 'a man that represents himself has a fool for a lawyer'.
It depends on which 'God', one may just forgive and close the case, others such as Deimos and Phobos may not, having had to deal with the odd lawyer they could all be Loki. Who knows, its an argument about God or as a British comic said "some peoples invisible imaginary friend".

Is there not a saying that goes along the lines of 'a man that represents himself has a fool for a lawyer'.
It depends on which 'God', one may just forgive and close the case, others such as Deimos and Phobos may not, having had to deal with the odd lawyer they could all be Loki. Who knows, its an argument about God or as a British comic said "some peoples invisible imaginary friend".

Yes, but we are not talking about the realm of men. :smile2:

Joe

The expression is that a person who represents him or herself has a fool for a client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back