Chicago show! (1 Viewer)

Gunn Miniatures

Command Sergeant Major
We are pleased to announce that the 6 (yes you read it correctly!) prototypes for the new Napoleonic Prussians will be on display exclusively at the Treefrog show room, at this years Chicago show. On display will also be 3 new Fallschirmjager tank hunters, 2 of the figures are very reminiscent of the TGM003 tank hunters we made 6 years ago.
For those of you going to the show please feel free to drop in and say hello to the folks at Treefrog and check out our new releases.
Best wishes Vicki Lucas
Gunn Marketing Manager

We are pleased to announce that the 6 (yes you read it correctly!) prototypes for the new Napoleonic Prussians will be on display exclusively at the Treefrog show room, at this years Chicago show. On display will also be 3 new Fallschirmjager tank hunters, 2 of the figures are very reminiscent of the TGM003 tank hunters we made 6 years ago.
For those of you going to the show please feel free to drop in and say hello to the folks at Treefrog and check out our new releases.
Best wishes Vicki Lucas
Gunn Marketing Manager

Would it be possible to show a picture how TGM003 looked like ?
guy:)

Would it be possible to show a picture how TGM003 looked like ?
guy:)

Here mate this done with the recent FJ,s will look brilliant IMO.

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

I did not know these are TGM 003. I made a small dio with them (repaint)
guy
DSCI0001 (2).JPG

DSCI0001.JPG

DSCI0008.JPG

Best wishes Vicki Lucas
Gunn Marketing Manager

That was going to be my first stop anyway. Ron

Just seen some photos from Treefrog's Chicago display - those Prussian Landwehr (1815) look excellent - something to look forward to!

TGM003 is one of my favorite TGM sets! Look forward to seeing what the new figures look like, and sad that I am not able to make the Chicago show this year. I will just have to be patient.

Best wishes Vicki Lucas
Gunn Marketing Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back