Christmas Voucher Arrived (2 Viewers)

rharry

Private 1st Class
One of the many benefits of being a member........hmmm my first....Not sure how to use it yet but thought I would ask others their plans???? Is it usable with only WB website or do other sites accept them?? I assume they have to be mailed.......any advice appreciated.....

Hope I'm not starting too many threads for a newbie:eek:

Rick, in the past I have always redeemed my birthday and my holiday WB vouchers with a purchase at Treefrog Treasures. Once I place my telephone order, I then send TF the voucher. As soon as TF receives the voucher they credit my account accordingly and send me my purchase.
:) Mike

I have a Birthday and a Christmas voucher. Both are burning a hole in my pocket. What to buy?:confused:

I have a Birthday and a Christmas voucher. Both are burning a hole in my pocket. What to buy?:confused:

Being new here I dont mind taking the burden off ya mate, so send them to me and I will take care of it:D:D:D:D

On the retailers list, they have who will accept the vouchers.

NOT ALL OF THEM!
I have many problems to find a dealer that will accept them....
But at the end i find a magpie from Manchester that did accept them and i send to them after i already get my purchase so i am really thank them for trusting me!

Aleš;342653 said:
NOT ALL OF THEM!
I have many problems to find a dealer that will accept them....
But at the end i find a magpie from Manchester that did accept them and i send to them after i already get my purchase so i am really thank them for trusting me!

Magpies are a very good dealer just down the road from me so I pop in once a month. they arnt in manchester though they are in Evesham, the buidling they are in is know as manchester house lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back