Collector #23 On WEB (8 Viewers)

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the Treefrog forum. It is nice to see you join the discussions. I look forward to more conversation with you as time progresses.

You might also remember, if you need a break, travel down I-35 to Emporia and I will have a cup of coffee waiting for you. ;)

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Jan,

Welcome to the Treefrog forum. It is nice to see you join the discussions. I look forward to more conversation with you as time progresses.

You might also remember, if you need a break, travel down I-35 to Emporia and I will have a cup of coffee waiting for you. ;)

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hey, Pat!

I promise I will take you up on that offer someday. I really enjoy talking to you about this great hobby. Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum as well.

Jan

Welcome Union Cove. Its a great bunch of guys, and we have a lot of fun discussing our obsession.

Welcome Union Cove. Its a great bunch of guys, and we have a lot of fun discussing our obsession.

Thanks, Louis! I am learning a lot and I can never get enough "toy soldier" talk. I'm glad I discovered this forum. It's like a daily round-table discussion attended by all of the "giants of the industry." Shannon ought to be charging guys like me admission.

Jan

A warm welcome Union Cave,hope you have fun here and enjoy sharing your hobby amongst like minded folk.:)

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back