Collector Club Figures (1 Viewer)

Joe

Hope you're right but Lonely are the Brave :)

Bob

Joe

Hope you're right but Lonely are the Brave :)

Bob

None but the Brave come out winners from time to time Bob and got a good feeling we'll all be winners who collect his figures in the long run......Joe

I thought I'd pay final tribute to Tony Curtis by featuring the figure of Antonianus who he star as in the movie Spartagus an one of my favorite Collector's Club figures.

016-12.jpg

003-16.jpg

009-21.jpg

014-12.jpg

020-5.jpg

Thought I'd start a thread featuring Conte's Collector Club Figures and hope other members of the forum will post theirs.....The Lt.

The Duke a new addtions

011-17.jpg
I always thought this was Gary Cooper from "Distant Drums". It's a dead-ringer. Cooper plays a retired Army officer brought out of retirement to fight in the Seminole War. Its an interesting picture.

I always thought this was Gary Cooper from "Distant Drums". It's a dead-ringer. Cooper plays a retired Army officer brought out of retirement to fight in the Seminole War. Its an interesting picture.
I agree with Pugio on this.
Mark

I agree with Pugio on this.
Mark

It's one of two goofs I made earlier on this thread awhile back Mark an never got around to correcting them an yes the figure is a ringer for Mr. Cooper. Looking forward to Conte's announcement of his new Collector's Club figures hopefully sometime in the near future. Know he's got them in the works..........The Lt.

Looking for any/all Conte Collector Club Pirates along their w/PIR024 'Engarde'
set...these are the last of Conte's Pirate line that I do not own.

Interested in any Pirates/any makers. I collect Pirates exclusively.
Thank You.
Axxel.Davis@lacdc.org

... {sm4} Congratulations on your outstanding figures in dioramas. I especially like the far west. Greetings. Sincerely ... Jorge. ^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back