Collector Club Figures (1 Viewer)

The Lt.

Memoriam Member
Thought I'd start a thread featuring Conte's Collector Club Figures and hope other members of the forum will post theirs.....The Lt.

The Duke a new addtions

011-17.jpg

All great figures Lt. .Conte Collectibles...the great company that got me back into collecting after a 20yr. hiatus. I can tell you that as much as I like Conteco... my wife is not a Conte fan. She cringes when she sees their address on the return address label.

Well I sure can't match the Lt's photography or setups but I can offer my contribution, #CCC26 Spartan Officer with Spear
P1000406pntd2-c40.jpg

Nicely done photo Spitfrnd and glad you joined in looking forward to your next selection......The Lt.

"En Garde Pirate vs Spaniard"

P3012.jpg

Decided to feature the Duke once again....The Lt.

Conte's "Frontier Officer"

004-17.jpg

Not part of Conte's Collector's Club Series but was given as a free figure at his first visit to the Chicago Show and sent to his club members at the same time..........The Lt.

" Blackbeard The Pirate"

P3009.jpg

Hey,

Here are some club figures from kings x in San Antonio Texas. They are King and Country. If you want to see the figure up closer click on the picture.

Hi again,

I just found some more club figures of mine that a lot of people haven't seen.

These two are John Wane. I got them from Kings x in San Antonio. URL=http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p6300040qj8.jpg]
p6300040qj8.th.jpg
[/URL]

Here is my only Collectors Club figure. I bought it along with several of the S.O.S. series.
100_1456-1-1.jpg

Here is again with some S.O.S. amd some plastic Conte that I painted.
100_1625.jpg

A Pictures worth a Thousand Words

Attachments

• ccccomeon725aMA25604822-0001.jpg
    ccccomeon725aMA25604822-0001.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 308
A Pictures worth a Thousand Words

Lt.,
you are one brave and confident man.
If I hope that Conte comes up with new stuff and actual releases, then it is for you.
Mr. Conte better does not dissapoint you :cool:
Konrad

Morning Konrad I've no doubt will see the begining of his new releases before the end of the year. Hope all's been well at your end.....The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back