Collector showcase (1 Viewer)

IONA

Staff Sergeant
Hi guys
I must admit i collect K+C but looking at the CS kingtigers ,they are beautiful models would love to see these in the flesh ^&cool
Regards Scott

Iona..

You must be right on the doorstep of the treasure bunker who stocks CS
Mitch

Hi guys
I must admit i collect K+C but looking at the CS kingtigers ,they are beautiful models would love to see these in the flesh ^&cool
Regards Scott

I have the K&C snow tiger and Tunisian tiger, and my CS king tiger (winter) is right up there with them. Great piece.

Hello scott.the cs king tiger is a very nice model.if no one else does it i will try to post a few photo's of it over the weekend.mike b.

The CS King Tigers are superior models, as I have found all CS models to be. -- Al

Iona..

You must be right on the doorstep of the treasure bunker who stocks CS
Mitch

Hello Mitch
I go into hobby bunker quite alot but i have never seen the king tigers the ones with zimmerit look amazing^&cool
Regards Scott

HERE IS A WINTER VERSION.I THINK IT IS A GREAT TANK.MIKE B.
DSC01163.jpg

DSC01165.jpg

Looks amazing mate
Thanks for photos ^&grin
Did CS do any tiger ones^&confuse
Regards Scott
CS issued a Normandy and Arnhem and a winter Tiger I a couple of years back. CS is about to release a brand new set of Tiger I's, a Wittmann Normandy and a winter version, due soon. -- Al

HI SCOTT.MY WIFE IS AWAY SO I CAN PLAY -YEAH.EARLY TCS TIGER 1 IN WINTER.MIKE B.YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH TCS.
DSC01181.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

All these tanks look amazing guys
Thanks for pics and information^&grin^&cool
Regards Scott

Scott you are most welcome.the cs tanks are very nice.mike b.

The winter Konigstiger non zimmerit is a great AFV I think the way CS painted it was excellent. Great pics
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back