Connoisseur Figures (1 Viewer)

Eustace de Ribeaumont - Battle of Poitiers, 1356

Attachments

• pb422.jpg
    pb422.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 581
Some Aeroart figures that show up on ebay never make it to their website. The frustration of dealing with these connoisseur figures is that no one can say when they will be available. This one has the look of becoming a regular production run, so you may want to contact Thor Johnson if you are interested.

I got in touch with Aeroart and learned that they originally received 9 of these figures but they all sold fast. They are expecting to receive more spring/summer so I will be keeping my eyes peeled.

I got in touch with Aeroart and learned that they originally received 9 of these figures but they all sold fast. They are expecting to receive more spring/summer so I will be keeping my eyes peeled.

I just ordered the Praetorian Palace Guardsman off their website. Great looking Figure. I like the black better but the blue will do.

I am really considering selling off the majority of my K&C collection to start a St. Petersburg collection. I really think the detail is outstanding on these figures.

One of mine: Crusader in Prussia (1291)

picture.php

from the Studio Nevskaja (http://www.soldiers-neva.com/)

Very,very nice.How many do you have?How about everyone else,how many connoisseur figures do you all have?I have ONE,a winter wolf stalking.
Mark

Currently I have 9 connoisseur figures:
  • 4 Russian Vityaz
  • 2 Nevskaya Miniatura
  • 2 Aeroart
  • 1 Pegaso

Attachments

• DSC_0115_small.jpg
    DSC_0115_small.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,221
Hi Frank,

It is a significant pleasure to view your connoisseur figures! They are most impressive and they are extremely beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

From TS of Kolobob, I got this Tatyana Gapchenko beauty:
rm04.jpg

Paulo

Outstanding piece, Paulo.

How was yours packaged? Were you happy with Boris' service?

Hi,
Just sent you a PM on your questions, before you posted here:D. For general knowledge: yes I am very happy with the figure, it was very well packed and the dealing was very smooth. Before sending me the figure Boris sent me an e-mail with the above photo so that I could approve of the painting. The whole proccess took nearly 2 months to complete, but well, I don't think that's too much as it was painted after ordered.

Cheers,
Paulo

I have about 130 connoisseur figures. Most are Aeroart, a few from Boris, and some purchased in Moscow and Paris. Have a few prototype figures from Aeroart that adds to the enjoyment for some reason.

My experience with Boris has been good. It takes about three weeks to receive the figure. No issues with any damage or quality.

I have 50 aeroart figures one from Boris and five soon to be eight from Grenada studios. They have recently came out with some hand to hand to hand sets that I really like. I also have five prototypes from aeroart. I agree with combat for some reasone I love to get these.

Last edited:
That's some great collections you guys got.Great painting.It's amazing how well some people can paint the little guys.My hat's off to them.
Mark

Hi Frank,

It is a significant pleasure to view your connoisseur figures! They are most impressive and they are extremely beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Thanks Pat, :)

It really is a different type of collecting. I view each figure as fine art and never tire of marveling at the sculpting and painting with a magnifying glass.

What are the favorites lines in your collections? My favorite hands down are the Aeroart Mongols I cant get enough of them and wish they would make more! I like just about everything when it comes to Russian connoisseur figures but the Mongols are my favorite.

Oh well! Its late. I made two attempts to try and post a picture. Thats 1 more attempt then I would usually make.

Oh well! Its late. I made two attempts to try and post a picture. Thats 1 more attempt then I would usually make.

Well if you want to save some frustration, go to photobucket. It is free, quick and easy. There are several posts on it here it you do a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back