Connoisseur Figures (2 Viewers)

What are the favorites lines in your collections? My favorite hands down are the Aeroart Mongols I cant get enough of them and wish they would make more! I like just about everything when it comes to Russian connoisseur figures but the Mongols are my favorite.

My favorites are probably the WWI figures. Not very exciting from an artistic standpoint, but I like them. I also have several of the Aeroart "Elite Warriors" that include Saladin, Henry VIII, Louis IX and XIV. Those are works of art.

My favorites are probably the WWI figures. Not very exciting from an artistic standpoint, but I like them. I also have several of the Aeroart "Elite Warriors" that include Saladin, Henry VIII, Louis IX and XIV. Those are works of art.

That mounted Saladin is amazing I have only seen pictures of it but I dont know if I have seen a more amazing mounted figure wish I had it in my collection.

Just got a digital camera - I'm a man unleashed. Here is my Louis IX:

ToySol4-28-08014.jpg

Fantastic figures and great photos by the way!

Cheers,
Paulo

Some more - again apologize for the picture quality. Still getting the hang of the digital camera.

Chris had asked about the Christ figure. So just in time for Easter:

ToySol4-28-08034.jpg

Some more - again apologize for the picture quality. Still getting the hang of the digital camera.

Chris had asked about the Christ figure. So just in time for Easter:

ToySol4-28-08034.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!- I absolutely love that figure!! Marco55 sold me a crucifixtion set from Andrea- hope to get it painted and assembled soon.

That Hannibal is awesome as well- no offense but that picture doesn't do it justive (neither do the stock photos).

Do you have that figure Chris?
Mark

The one of Jesus- no- would love to have it- passed on it back in 2001 at Michigan TS- second biggest toy soldier blunder I ever made :(

(the first being passing on Britains Mark IV a few years back)

The one of Jesus- no- would love to have it- passed on it back in 2001 at Michigan TS- second biggest toy soldier blunder I ever made :(

(the first being passing on Britains Mark IV a few years back)

Hi Chris

MKL Mail Order in the UK have two versions of the Mark IV on thier website, I bought WB17460K Panzer Tank With Armoured Plating at the end of last year from them.

Regards

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back