Connoisseur Figures (1 Viewer)

I would love to add a figure of Themistokles to my collection if Aeroart ever puts one out. I think that could be a nice conversation piece. I have already had friends and family comment on the extraordinary detail that went into these figures. I probably drove my brother-in-law nuts explaining to him who Demophilos was.

Got 2 figures from Aeroart today and I must say you were right Demophilos is a must have. I have just recently began to collect Aeroart and at this time only have 3 figures but that will soon change. I took a picture of each of figures and created a album because they look so sharp.

They look really nice! makes me want to collect those too :p This is almost like drugs, you just want more and more

Perhaps someone could start a thread for AEROART as a manufacturer. I think they deserve it.

Perhaps someone could start a thread for AEROART as a manufacturer. I think they deserve it.

I have asked for this before but it never happened. I believe their are plenty of Aeroart collectors on the forum and they do deserve a thread moderators maybe you could discuss this one after the first legion vs K@C thread dies. Thanks

Couple more Aeroart figures from my collection:

ToySol4-28-08066.jpg

ToySol4-28-08070.jpg

Adm. Wilhelm Souchon:

ToySol4-28-08067.jpg

Here is the Honour Bound captured Panther with some KC figures:

ToySol4-28-08072.jpg

Couple more while I'm at it and before the Bulls/Celts game:

The big three with Monty:

ToySol4-28-08077.jpg

Rommel, Von Ribbentrop, and Himmler:

ToySol4-28-08078.jpg

Goring, Guderian, and Von Kleist:

ToySol4-28-08076.jpg

Those are some beautiful figures.Love the Rommel figure.
Mark

Maybe a Russian section. I know I have several different Russian figure painters in my collection. AeroArt is the biggest, but they're are a few other excellent distributors.

Thanks for all those pictures Combat. Lots of great looking personality figures. :cool:

Got 2 figures from Aeroart today and I must say you were right Demophilos is a must have. I have just recently began to collect Aeroart and at this time only have 3 figures but that will soon change. I took a picture of each of figures and created a album because they look so sharp.

That's great news! I have just started with Aeroart's as well, and Demophilos was part of my first purchase of three figures (the others being a Roman Centurion and a might mean looking Barbarian!). When I saw your post that you were looking for Demophilos, I thought how lucky I was to have one and how I'd keep my eyes peeled for one for you too. Sure enough, Thor received some in his April shipment. Thanks for letting me know you received yours and apparently like it as much as I do mine! It is my favorite figure of my Aeroarts; such power and mystique. I'll post pics of my Aeroarts when I get a chance. They certainly are the gems of my collection! Even though they are quite pricey, I find them more than worth it. I'm such a rabid fan of toy sodiers, it makes sense to have a few of the best! I have a birthday coming up this weekend, and I'm almost certain my wife purchased an Aeroart piece for me! Yes, I am a lucky man indeed! :) I'll let you know.

I would love to add a figure of Themistokles to my collection if Aeroart ever puts one out. I think that could be a nice conversation piece. I have already had friends and family comment on the extraordinary detail that went into these figures. I probably drove my brother-in-law nuts explaining to him who Demophilos was.

I concur, this would be a fantastic figure. I'm hoping to add the Athenian Marine to my collection sometime this year. It's the same pose as Demophilos except his right arm is not down by his side, and he's holding a spear. The shield design is really eye-popping! :eek:

They look really nice! makes me want to collect those too :p This is almost like drugs, you just want more and more

Hi Anthony, Yes the addiction to Aeroart's is very drug-like, but in a good way:p! Just try to control those urges to go overboard! Pick up one or two as a reward to completing some pre-established goal (that's what I do). Then really let yourself enjoy it without guilt. Jumping in and buying your first one is the hardest one to buy; it's like you're venturing out into uncharted waters or something, I know. Mark from Build-A-Rama told me his personal hilarous story of his first Aeroart purchase, and it was much like mine including all kinds of anxiety-stricken responses! lol "I just spent $135.00 on a single toy soldier! I must be completely insane!" Or so the thought process goes. LOL Hey, if you do embark into these "treacherous seas" don't feel so bad, because an elite quality Kolobob foot soldier would almost run you the same as some of Aeroart's mounted figures!! Anyways, my opinion is, you won't regret buying any of the Aeroart pieces. Like an old collector friend of mine has been known to say, and I paraphrase, paying more for the best is always worth it in the end. :)

Combat- Thanks for the pics of your absolutely stunning collection. They are absolutely top of the line pieces of art- fantastic!!!

Hi Anthony, Yes the addiction to Aeroart's is very drug-like, but in a good way:p! Just try to control those urges to go overboard! Pick up one or two as a reward to completing some pre-established goal (that's what I do). Then really let yourself enjoy it without guilt. Jumping in and buying your first one is the hardest one to buy; it's like you're venturing out into uncharted waters or something, I know. Mark from Build-A-Rama told me his personal hilarous story of his first Aeroart purchase, and it was much like mine including all kinds of anxiety-stricken responses! lol "I just spent $135.00 on a single toy soldier! I must be completely insane!" Or so the thought process goes. LOL Hey, if you do embark into these "treacherous seas" don't feel so bad, because an elite quality Kolobob foot soldier would almost run you the same as some of Aeroart's mounted figures!! Anyways, my opinion is, you won't regret buying any of the Aeroart pieces. Like an old collector friend of mine has been known to say, and I paraphrase, paying more for the best is always worth it in the end. :)

Haha! I know exactly what you mean. I also use the same method: rewarding myself when achieving pre-established goal (finished 1 chapter of my thesis) :p
I just ordered 1 "about elite" mounted figure from Kolobob and according to me its already on the way. And I'm already looking for another figure :p

Couple more while I'm at it and before the Bulls/Celts game:

The big three with Monty:

ToySol4-28-08077.jpg

Ah ha!!

WOAH!! Never thought I'd see one of the FDR figures- anyone on this forum who is really interested in Aeroart figures should thank Combat for posting that one- if memory serves- there were 9 of those figures produced worldwide- Combat- can you confirm that?? I may be off on the exact number but I know it is very very low.

Thank you for sharing- you truly have a worldclass collection.

CC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back