Connoisseur Figures (2 Viewers)

Fantastic figures and photos. What sort of camera are you using here? I've never been able to take a decent picture of a toy soldier. My lighting and focus are awful, but I know nothing about photography which might be part of the problem.

Glad to see you guys like it! These photo were shot with my canon 5D MkIII and 70-200 F/2.8 IS II. I think a 100mm macro lens could make them looks even better, I'll try next time.

Leo

Hi anka416dd,

My compliments for a truly outstanding collection of connoisseur figures! They are outstanding! I become mesmerized anytime I view figures like those in your collection. In every sense of the word, they are beautiful works of art.

Thank you so much for sharing your figures with us. I very much enjoy and appreciate them.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Thank you so much for the comment! It is my great pleasure to share these awesome miniatures with people who also appreciate them. I'll update my collections with you guys.

All the best,
Leo

New Viking figure from Aeroart:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!joFDyu(cFZoBRLly4pYGQ~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!joFDyu(cFZoBRLly4pYGQ~~60_12.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 276
Never has a horned viking helmet been found.
Mark

I think Thor was going for the Minnesota Viking look! Have you seen his new Caesar Borgia? Its cast by Arsenyev which I was happy to see, however, compare the "Aeroart" Paint Job to the Asenyev proto-type on the arsenyev web page. My God, like night and day!!

I think Thor was going for the Minnesota Viking look! Have you seen his new Caesar Borgia? Its cast by Arsenyev which I was happy to see, however, compare the "Aeroart" Paint Job to the Asenyev proto-type on the arsenyev web page. My God, like night and day!!

The price difference between Aeroart and Arsenyev is like night and day as well.

Joe

The price difference between Aeroart and Arsenyev is like night and day as well.

Joe

Yeap
I agree Joe

But I know that one day I will take the plunge and buy one of those 120mm Arsenyev piece.
But I will go get it in person when I will visit St Petersburg.

I prefer older Aeroart pieces made by Arsenyev... most of the time, they re better than the most recent releases.

cheers

alex

Joe

Joe,
Yes, in fact I think it is 3 to 1 just about. I might well save and cough-up the $1800 before paying the $600 for the Aeroart piece. The real question is if the Aeroart paint job is worth $600? Kolobob delivers much better paint work for less. I do agree with Alex, my favorite Aeroart are the older Arsenyev pieces.
JW

I thought I'd share a few pics of a figure I picked up at the Westcoaster. This is a Polovtsian woman warrior archer by Aeroart.

Joe

P1150198.jpg

P1150205.jpg

P1150211.jpg

P1150210.jpg

P1150206.jpg

WOW!

Who makes those trees that you used. The dio looks completely real. Nicely done! great figures too

Great figures and scenery.I don't collect Samurai but the Russian an FL ones you have are simply outstanding.You can't get much better than this.:salute::
Mark

Hi Frank,
your new Samurai figure is a very beautiful piece, but so are all his friends as well ^&grin :wink2:
Your collection of Samurais by Russian Studios is stunning and a real pleasure to view any time.
Konrad

Thanks a lot guys.

Zach,

The scenery is as follows:
Background sky: me
Midground (trees etc.): Hudson and Allen custom piece Marshland turned backwards.
Foreground: Britains grass display base x 2

Mark,

This is all Russian studios (no First Legion)

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back