Conte Figures on the market (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the welcome. I bought a couple of the World War 2 sets. A Touch of Laryngitis, Moment of Truth, and Rescue Under Fire. I also got the Lions of The Round Top and the Lions Add on set. The company was BTSoldiers. I believe they are located in PA.

Ive been buying the Conte British paras from that seller to

Thank You. Not sure why his prices fluctuate so much. The retired sets I got from ebay seemed to be a really good price. As long as I can continue to find good deals like I found on his retired sets Its good for me as a collector. Especially now that my son has become interested.

If you keep glued to ebay, you should be able to pick up pretty much most of the first series of WWII figures for not too much. They are great figures.

Simon

uksubs assuming you are based in the UK I am suprised that you use this dealer his quote on shipping costs for a single ACW figure was $27.00 plus a handling fee to the UK. That was way too much a rip-off for me and I found another US dealer on ebay who charged me $16.00 for two sets of 3 figures. Consequently I now use him for Conte and Britain's figures whenever he has them in stock and seperate from the ebay site. I don't know about you but Conte dealers this side of the pond are rare as hen's teeth.

Have you tried Ken Jackson at Maison Militaire?

Jeff

Twice! never answers his e-mails and his prices are way over list. An ONWC set of the Union Loomis battery at over £125......No thank you.... eventually picked up one for a little over £65

Really? I thought I found someone new. I'm always a little behind. I received my items today. I was impressed. Didn't expect them so fast.

uksubs assuming you are based in the UK I am suprised that you use this dealer his quote on shipping costs for a single ACW figure was $27.00 plus a handling fee to the UK. That was way too much a rip-off for me and I found another US dealer on ebay who charged me $16.00 for two sets of 3 figures. Consequently I now use him for Conte and Britain's figures whenever he has them in stock and seperate from the ebay site. I don't know about you but Conte dealers this side of the pond are rare as hen's teeth.

I thought there shipping was pretty reasonable for Priority Mail. But then again I'm in the U.S.

If you keep glued to ebay, you should be able to pick up pretty much most of the first series of WWII figures for not too much. They are great figures.

Simon

Think I'm going to stick with the BTSoldiers for now. They just released the retired sets from Conte at Introductory prices so I want to grab what I can before the prices go up.

I find BTSoldiers very good service & the postage is cheap & fast :)

I find BTSoldiers very good service & the postage is cheap & fast :)

Ooops! Maybe they don't like me. But I'll give them another go as they currently do have some pretty good bargains on retired Conte sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back