CRU049-CRU053 Mounted Charging Crusader Knights! (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
We are extremely pleased to announce the next release in our extremely popular "Crusades" figure range with the addition of CRU049-CRU053 Charging Mounted Crusader Knights! It's been since January since we had a release for this range, so no doubt these are a very welcome addition for collectors who've been enduring the longest wait we've had since we first launched the range a few years ago. The new figures are all in dynamic charging poses, each with various coats of arms representing some of the variuos contingents who made up the defenders of Acre in 1291. During the siege, the defending Crusaders launched mounted sorties in an unsucessful attempt to destroy the Mamluk siege engines. These figures fit perfectly in that role or in other more generic Crusades displays. All five will be shipping late October 2012. We sincerely hope you enjoy them!

mcgroup.jpg

CRU049 Mounted Crusader Templar Knight Charging - $169.95
CRU050 Mounted Crusader Outremer Knight Charging - $169.95
CRU051 Mounted Crusader Lusignan Knight Charging- $169.95
CRU052 Mounted Crusader French Knight Charging - $169.95
CRU053 Mounted Kingdom of Jerusalem Knight Falling - $169.95
Shipping Late October 2012

CRU049page1.jpg

CRU049

CRU050page1.jpg

CRU050

CRU050page2.jpg

CRU050

CRU051page1.jpg

CRU051

CRU051page2.jpg

CRU051

CRU052page1.jpg

CRU052

CRU052page3.jpg

CRU052

CRU053page1.jpg

CRU053

CRU053page3.jpg

CRU053

Best,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

I'm guessing the "Mamluk siege engines" that are the target of these guys may not be too far off...

Congrats to FL on these brilliant pieces...such an explosion of brilliant sculpting & painting. Wonderful work FL:smile2:

Joe

this set of new mounted Knights are absolutely stunning, the detail and painting are beautiful, congrats to First legion on these new amazing sets...Sammy

Man o man do these look nice. I wish I could get all of these guys but FL is just producing to many other items that I want. For now I'll only get the templar but this crusade line has definitely caught my attention.

The more I look at these pics, the more I am impressed by the outstanding paintwork. The heraldry on the Jerusalem, Outremer, and the French knights are all really well done. The price point on these is very reasonable considering the high standard of paintwork.

Noah

I'm trying so hard to avoid the mounted figures...mainly because my Knights are hiding behind the walls of their castle {sm4}. They look flat out awesome, may have to dip my toes into the water.
mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back