Death of a Division (1 Viewer)

Firebat

2nd Lieutenant
This is a continuation of a storyline first presented on the K&C and TCS Forums

What is left of the 2nd SS Panzer division in retreat after being trounced by the US 2nd Armored Division.

Amazing scene. This one I like a lot. I keep searching for that Honour Bound Winter German Medic set.

Amazing scene. This one I like a lot. I keep searching for that Honour Bound Winter German Medic set.

Thanks My Man

Honour Bound was a unique company for sure

With ammo and fuel running out and manpower decimated men of the 2nd SS Panzer do what they can to cover the withdrawal.

Transports once filled with supplies now return barely filled with a few demoralized men.

The above was the wrong pic it should disappear soon. Too harsh on the eyes.

Great work Alex. I always enjoy looking at your well thought out and detailed scenes.

Great work Alex. I always enjoy looking at your well thought out and detailed scenes.

Thank you !

What I appreciate most about your statement is the words "Well thought out"....

I have always worked hard to stimulate and provoke emotion in those who view my scenes. Scenes take much thought, before you create them. In ways it is the most difficult part of the development process.

I think I am just starting to approach the vision I had many years ago of where I wanted to take this, and I feel as though my best is yet to come. But it is hard to maintain the creative process, as real life sometimes gets in the way and can be distracting.

Best
Alex

Firebat, I don't make it around these parts very often, but your pictures are amazing. The realism captured by your dioramas as well as the photography is superb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back