Death of Gordon Diorama for John Jenkins figures (1 Viewer)

Louis Badolato

Lieutenant General
Thanks to the efforts of Dave at TM Terrain, I just received an excellent "Death of Gordon" Diorama identical to the one from the March London Show. :cool::cool: As John Jenkins had kindly given me a prototype of the stairs with the masters of all (9 or 10) figures produced to go with it (some of which I don't think have been released yet) I will be sending some photos to Brad with a polite request that he post them for me on this thread.:)

Thanks to the efforts of Dave at TM Terrain, I just received an excellent "Death of Gordon" Diorama identical to the one from the March London Show. :cool::cool: As John Jenkins had kindly given me a prototype of the stairs with the masters of all (9 or 10) figures produced to go with it (some of which I don't think have been released yet) I will be sending some photos to Brad with a polite request that he post them for me on this thread.:)

Louis, I am looking forward to seeing these!

Tom

Nah, let Brad do them, he is more of the expert on that stuff, I would screw it up.

TD

I sent Brad 6 photos of the diorama with the prototype steps and the master painted John Jenkins sets displayed on it with a polite request that he post them on this thread.:)

Here are the photos...

Attachments

• Gordon 1.jpg
    Gordon 1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Gordon 2.jpg
    Gordon 2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 850
  • Gordon 3.jpg
    Gordon 3.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 899
More....

Attachments

• Gordon 4.jpg
    Gordon 4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 967
  • Gordon 5.jpg
    Gordon 5.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Gordon 6.jpg
    Gordon 6.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 795
Louis,

Great work by David at TMTerrain. I saw the original up close at the London show last March...you have a fantastic addition to your collection.

Jeff

Btw, all the figures are currently available now.

Thanks, guys! :) It was also very affordable. At 200 British Pounds, for a handmade building diorama of this quality, I thought it was a real bargain.:cool:

Excellent Louis.

I also saw the original in London and was very impressed, now I'm sorely tempted;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks guys for the feedback.
I remember trying to think of a diorama that would really show off Johns wonderful work so we could display it properly at the March show. I was really pleased how it turned out.
Louis, I hope you get hours of pleasure out of it.
For everyone coming to the show in June, I will have another one done for then which will be for sale on the day as usual.

David
TMterrain

Louis,
What a superb dio! Money well spent!
Semper Fi!
Rick

Thanks Rick! I am not as skilled in diorama building as you are (the set up with your latest repainted German vehicles looks amazing!:cool::cool:) and the opportunity to get such a nice diorama was impossible to pass up - plus my wife bought it for me as a father's day gift . . . :)

Nice aquisition Louis, and David, another beautifully created piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back