Delivery day!!!! (1 Viewer)

Hi all, ordered a speical birthday present for myself the Stalingrad BMW motorcycle and guard, and as we have discussed in another thread about layaways I must say that I'm very happy that Treefrog offers that program,(thanks Julie) at almost 200 snappers that's a big order for one a single purchase but being able to break it up into a few payments helps out greatly!! so looking forward to the set arriving next week and hoping to hear some news about the new winter Stalingrad Russians as well...Sammy

Looks like a great piece Sammy. I'm sure it will fit in nicely with one of your Stalingrad scenes.

Right now I only have the American airborne mg team on order but I hope to see the preorder for the new Romans, Greeks and SS to begin soon.

Hi all, ordered a speical birthday present for myself the Stalingrad BMW motorcycle and guard, and as we have discussed in another thread about layaways I must say that I'm very happy that Treefrog offers that program,(thanks Julie) at almost 200 snappers that's a big order for one a single purchase but being able to break it up into a few payments helps out greatly!! so looking forward to the set arriving next week and hoping to hear some news about the new winter Stalingrad Russians as well...Sammy

Hi all, my Stalingrad BMW motorcycle and guard arrived the other day and I must say that it is a excellent set!! I think I had it on my reading desk for 3 days before I finally put it in the curio:) the detail is superb, the motor engine, weathering, right down to the BMW logo is spot on, can't say enough good things about this set, so thanks to all at First Legion for another great piece, now off to pick up another U.S. Para, and save some dimes for the West Coaster...Sammy

Hi all, my Stalingrad BMW motorcycle and guard arrived the other day and I must say that it is a excellent set!! I think I had it on my reading desk for 3 days before I finally put it in the curio:) the detail is superb, the motor engine, weathering, right down to the BMW logo is spot on, can't say enough good things about this set, so thanks to all at First Legion for another great piece, now off to pick up another U.S. Para, and save some dimes for the West Coaster...Sammy

Hi Sammy,
Very happy for you, I have not this set, only the BMW with Feldgendarme and the details provided are awesome!
Cheers
Xavier

Sammy, the motorcycle set is indeed great, with the detail just as good as you described. I wish I could get a couple more for dio purposes...but it's always about the $$$ {sm4}.
mike

Yesterday the mailman delivered a Civil War Confederate Lieutenant, ACW042. He looks great with his blue kepi and a blanket roll.
This brings my small band of Rebs up to six. I bought this one from a dealer off of Ebay as I had half the purchase price in Ebay credit.
Next up -- perhaps the German Policeman with the German Shepard.

Yesterday the mailman delivered a Civil War Confederate Lieutenant, ACW042. He looks great with his blue kepi and a blanket roll.
This brings my small band of Rebs up to six. I bought this one from a dealer off of Ebay as I had half the purchase price in Ebay credit.
Next up -- perhaps the German Policeman with the German Shepard.

I have all the 55TH North Carolina Infantry....I put them in glass dome display case on my computer desk and see them all the time ....they are the best by far !!!!!!!!!!

Another Para arriving today!!! just need the bazooka team and the Machine gun team and my Para unit will be at full strength, well until the next release:)...Sammy

Hopefully we get some of those Germans pretty soon. My airborne are tired of being in the curio cabinet.

Just ordered the First Legion WWII German mortar team!!!! also put in my first pre-order for one of the winter Russians, I picked 027 the Russian running with long winter coat, 2013 is off to a great start!!...Sammy

Just ordered the First Legion WWII German mortar team!!!! also put in my first pre-order for one of the winter Russians, I picked 027 the Russian running with long winter coat, 2013 is off to a great start!!...Sammy

Great Sammy !
The First Legion WWII German mortar team is a must have! At this time I have some hesitation, Russians or the SdKfz 222 ?
Best regards from France
Xavier

Great Sammy !
The First Legion WWII German mortar team is a must have! At this time I have some hesitation, Russians or the SdKfz 222 ?
Best regards from France
Xavier

Hi Xavier, if I know you you will have all of them in no time!!!! either way you can't go wrong, the 222 looks killer and the winter troops are just as bad ***, so flip a coin, can't lose:)...Sammy

Nothing better then being off on a Monday with that beautiful sound of screetching brakes in front of the house and seeing the man in brown bringing me some lovely new First Legion stuff, even though todays order is a small one it's always great to get a few new guys to add to the battle, have a few Russkies joining thier comrades today, and only 41 days until (hopefully) a big Christmas haul under the tree, now I have to sit back and let the wife do the picking and buying, all the more interesting to try and figure out what is in those medium size boxes?:)...Sammy

It's my favorite sound!

Great Sammy !
Best regards from France
Xavier

Hi Xavier,

my Mortar team is out for delivery!!! just waiting for those squeeky breaks of the mailman (woman) to bring me my package of the lovely mortar team, already have a place reserved for them in battle, like I said nothing better then a Monday off waiting for some new soldiers to arrive!!!!...Sammy

Hi Xavier,

my Mortar team is out for delivery!!! just waiting for those squeeky breaks of the mailman (woman) to bring me my package of the lovely mortar team, already have a place reserved for them in battle, like I said nothing better then a Monday off waiting for some new soldiers to arrive!!!!...Sammy

Hello Sammy,
Congratulations{bravo}}. It's a very nice set for collectors of Stalingrad range. I'am working on a new East front diorama....
Best regards
Xavier

The Russians Have Arrived !!!

The mailman delivered three advancing russians which I pre ordered from Treefrog last month.
They look marvelous!!! I especially like the officer leading with the handgun. The detail is so good
you can feel the coldness on his face from the russian winter.

Re: The Russians Have Arrived !!!

The mailman delivered three advancing russians which I pre ordered from Treefrog last month.
They look marvelous!!! I especially like the officer leading with the handgun. The detail is so good
you can feel the coldness on his face from the russian winter.

Hi Jake, hope you can post a few photos of the new winter Russians, I have my order in for next week!!...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back