Delivery day!!!! (1 Viewer)

Well fellows I finally recieved my first sets of the new Waffen SS range, a little disappointed......... disappointed that I didn't order more of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^&grin^&grin^&grin..seriously guys, there isn't a company that I know that has made a better looking soldier, that's no bias, rah,rah,etc..that's just the plain truth, can not believe the detail in the camo{eek3} how hard was that for the painters to have to follow the pattern/colors of these uniforms?? Matt, pay raises across the board for the painters:) also the scultping is second to none, and to pay 64.95 for one of these sets to me is worth every penny, nickle and dime.

well time for shower and dinner, but you can believe I will have these sets sitting right next to my reading table for a couple days, and now to ponder the next small order of which ones to pick up?? shall I dare say it Frank?? the SS rules!!!...Sammy

Hello Sammy,
Congratulation! I agree, the Waffen SS are just....fantastic{sm3}
I have just passed an order to my dealer for the MG team....
Looking forward your last acquisitions on your wonderful Normandy diorama!
Best regards
Xavier

Received these in the last month:

29vx65s.jpg

2nroy2v.jpg

2z80sd2.jpg

2czdd7a.jpg

14w3ipj.jpg

1zexoix.jpg

vx1a8i.jpg

I would love to open up an order like that. Impressive group of figures you got there. Thanks for posting.

I am envious!!, all this great pieces. Its hard to stay away isn't it ?, specially when having a great taste in having a hobby as great As this.

My goodness red, did you leave anything for the rest of us??:) Love all these sets, and the new winter Russians look killer, thanks for posting...sammy

Thanks for kind comments everyone. I have to say the winter Russians and Waffen SS are the best figures on the market right now IMO. The detail on these figures are second to none. Can't wait to see the German paratroopers when they're released. Keep up the great work FL!:salute::

Great bunch of pictures. I love to see the FL stuff in real time as opposed to the manufacturers photos. You get a real sense of the paint quality that way.

After all the pictures, that last pic was like the onion rings on the hot mess burger from Jack in the Box, totally superfluous but so worth it!

Neil,
Wow! Those are some awesome acquisitions, congratulations! I love the prime mover, if I were a rich man and could have all the Naps I wanted and get it, I would be all over one.some days it is so difficult not to split my attentions!
Josh

Hi all, just picked up 3 new First Legion WWII soldiers, SS walking with rockets, Stalingrad soldier smoking with machine gun, and winter German with cup, all in all 3 very ice sets but the new winter soldier holding the cup is fantastic!!!! the tired, cold looking soldier is spot on along with the tattered clothes being worn, really hoping First Legion address the winter series more in the near future as all of the latest winter sets look amazing!!...Sammy

The DAK Sd.Kfz.7 is a stand out for me. Now if we only had an 88 to put behind it...

Frank

The DAK Sd.Kfz.7 is a stand out for me. Now if we only had an 88 to put behind it...

Frank

I agree...I would really like to see an 88 flak gun made for FL Stalingrad....But I don't think we will see one anytime soon from FL (this according to Matt in another thread)...Maybe Figarti will do one but I doubt it.......Either way I'm sure most guys want to see one that is well made and AFFORDABLE..... If there was an 88mm Flak kit in 30th scale I would gladly build one as I have built one in 1:35th scale......I have often wondered if Dragon or Tamiya would consider releasing kits for WWII AFV's armour in 1:30th scale. Now that would be a revolutionary development in this hobby and something most collectors would like to see happen. I would think that there would be a viable market for 1:30th scale kits.... someone should make this move as there is a void to fill in the hobby.

I agree...I would really like to see an 88 flak gun made for FL Stalingrad....But I don't think we will see one anytime soon from FL (this according to Matt in another thread)...Maybe Figarti will do one but I doubt it.......Either way I'm sure most guys want to see one that is well made and AFFORDABLE..... If there was an 88mm Flak kit in 30th scale I would gladly build one as I have built one in 1:35th scale......I have often wondered if Dragon or Tamiya would consider releasing kits for WWII AFV's armour in 1:30th scale. Now that would be a revolutionary development in this hobby and something most collectors would like to see happen. I would think that there would be a viable market for 1:30th scale kits.... someone should make this move as there is a void to fill in the hobby.

Hi Frank, at one point I had the Figarti winter 88 and it was a great piece, (kicking my self for selling it) but as you mentioned hopefully a manufacturer FL, Figarti will do one at some point, I would love to see FL winterize the prime mover and then see a winter 88!! that would be a killer combo (no pun intended):)...Sammy

Its dark here but the postman came a knocking with three new pieces for my small but growing collection of First Legion. I picked up two of the frozen walking germans along with the military policeman leaning against his motorcycle. This is my first First Legion vehicle of any type. I am thrilled with the detail on all of these pieces. Next up have my sights on the pak gun.

Its dark here but the postman came a knocking with three new pieces for my small but growing collection of First Legion. I picked up two of the frozen walking germans along with the military policeman leaning against his motorcycle. This is my first First Legion vehicle of any type. I am thrilled with the detail on all of these pieces. Next up have my sights on the pak gun.

Sounds like you will be doing a whole lot of smiling Jake!! those are some great sets and the Motorcycle MP is about as sweet as they come, congrats on the new pick ups...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back