Demoted (1 Viewer)

wellington

First Sergeant
Why have I been demoted to a 2nd Lieutenant???? And here I thought I was moving up in the ranks.........:) Maybe I wasn't thought that a Major or SGT Major was higher than a 2nd Lieutenant???

WELLINGTON

Last edited:
You go promoted. While in the real world a Sgt. Major is higher then a 2nd Lieutenant in the Chain of Command a 2nd Lieutenant does outrank a Sgt Major. Just most 2nd Lieutenants I know listen real closely to what their Stg. Majors tell them.

Old Guard

Ok Old Guard...i'm More Confused Now Than Ever...i Was A Sgt Major Now I'm A Second Lieutenant!!!! Have I Been Demoted......:)

Wellington

I don't think it's possible to be demoted unless your posts are removed, which obviously isn't going to happen.

Wellington, sorry that I confused you. An officer is always a higher rank then an NCO. I was just making a joke that any smart officer will listen to what a Sergent Major has to say since they are normally have more expericance then a 2nd lieutenant.

Old Guard

Why have I been demoted to a 2nd Lieutenant???? And here I thought I was moving up in the ranks.........:) Maybe I wasn't thought that a Major or SGT Major was higher than a 2nd Lieutenant???

WELLINGTON

After a question like that, maybe you should be demoted! Just kidding:)

Ok...fine...I was just kidding and wanted to see if you guys knew the answer....Truly I think American Ranks are different than Canadian Ranks which maybe cause for my confusion....not really sure.......:rolleyes:

WELLINGTON

If I'm demoted does that mean I get to start collecting all over again......:D

Ok...fine...I was just kidding and wanted to see if you guys knew the answer....Truly I think American Ranks are different than Canadian Ranks which maybe cause for my confusion....not really sure.......:rolleyes:

WELLINGTON

If I'm demoted does that mean I get to start collecting all over again......:D

Yes, only if you give up your current Napoleonic and Egyptians to a second Lt. like Leadmen.:D Then you can be a private again and start over.

Last edited:
..........:) ............give me a ring and they are yours..just don't tell my wife.

WELLINGTON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back