Desert Tiger (1 Viewer)

wwiibuff

Lieutenant Colonel
This has to be one of the best K&C sets of all time. To me, this one, the Winter Tiger, and General Sherman are my favorite tank sets because they came with so many figures that kind of set them apart from others. I know that with today's prices this would be very expensive and probably won't get done again for that reason. Looking back now, I'm so glad I got these sets and don't know if I would ever part with them.

Attachments

• DSC_0619.JPG
    DSC_0619.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC_0603.JPG
    DSC_0603.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 286
  • 101_5706.JPG
    101_5706.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 101_5700.JPG
    101_5700.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 270
I really like the first photo as the elements are well balanced and the lighting as at dusk adds realism.

And I also agree on your choice of the 3 best K&C tank sets - they are my 3 favourites too.

Terry

This has to be one of the best K&C sets of all time. To me, this one, the Winter Tiger, and General Sherman are my favorite tank sets because they came with so many figures that kind of set them apart from others. I know that with today's prices this would be very expensive and probably won't get done again for that reason. Looking back now, I'm so glad I got these sets and don't know if I would ever part with them.
Particularly like the first pic with the shadows...having said that.... there aint nothing wrong with the other pic's.,,,,Fine 'Tigger" and figures....well worth the cost....TomB

Outstanding Duke!

Particularly like the first pic with the shadows...having said that.... there aint nothing wrong with the other pic's.,,,,Fine 'Tigger" and figures....well worth the cost....TomB

Fantastic shots! Love that Tiger.

I really like the first photo as the elements are well balanced and the lighting as at dusk adds realism.

And I also agree on your choice of the 3 best K&C tank sets - they are my 3 favourites too.

Terry

Thanks fellas for the comments on these photos. Terry and Tom, thanks for the comment on photo #1. I liked that one the best of the group as well.

Very good Duke and i agree that the AK Tunisian Tiger is one of K&C's best tanks they have ever made. It doesn't matter how many times you photograph it, it always looks awesome and having so many figures with it is an extra bonus.

Tom

I agree Duke that's why i bought 2 and would never sell them,great set.
Nice pics to mate as per usual.

Excellent pictures. I agree that to date its probably the best Tiger I generally released. I have four now and always on the lookout for others to do stuff to.
Mitch

Nice stuff Duke . Splendid back drop. I agree: the time that one bought a tank + several figurines for a decent price is long gone . I have the General Inspection Sherman with Patton, which to me is still one of the best buys I ever did ( even slightly overpaid on ebay)
guy:)

Yes I agree the Desert Tiger is one of the best sets that K&C have made. I know it's the center of my Afrika Korps.

Duke, great looking setup and I agree this is a fantastic Tiger,coming with 5 total figures. :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back