Dispatches are up! (1 Viewer)

At last some Naps! Lasalle look very good with his pipe like in the painting below representing him at the battle of Wagram (unfortunately his last.)

Rob once again you have done a great job with the dispatches. Your a class above the rest mate in the toy soldier world. Simmo.{sm4}

Rob once again you have done a great job with the dispatches. Your a class above the rest mate in the toy soldier world. Simmo.{sm4}

Thats very kind of you Simmo, I like to put the pics up so we can all see them over here:smile2:

Rob

Might just be me but I reckon the mounted Napoleon looks like Vladimir Putin ^&grin I'll be sure to get some of those tommies! My wallet is already hurting round Easter time, trust this hobby to make it worse!

I will be holding a memorial service for the CIVIL WAR range. Those that wish to attend please RSVP me.

Sorry I will not be able to attend TSB as I am attending a celebration of the birth of the Eastern Front, I extend my condolences to you. I know words cannot comfort you in this difficult time however it was a great range depicting America's bloodiest war that provided a lot of happiness to its collectors over the years. Perhaps it will........"rise again". :wink2:

Thanks to Rob for always keeping us Treefroggers in the know on dispatches and speaking of such.....wow. The D-Day Brits look great, definitely picking up the armoured car ( the best release of the dispatch IMO) and a few soldiers to add to my ever growing collection. Like the Napoleonic additions too. Really solid dispatch even though many releases were telegraphed. Looking forward to the next release of the mystery D-Day pieces. The RETIREMENTS are killing me this month! {eek3} I was hoping the U.S. landing craft would be around awhile longer, gonna have to pick that one up along with some crew and the RAF pieces......what an expensive month. :(

Is there a link to the dispatches, where are they located? Thanks.

Here you go;
https://www.kingandcountry.com/dispatches.jsp

Thanks to Rob for always keeping us Treefroggers in the know on dispatches and speaking of such.....wow. The D-Day Brits look great, definitely picking up the armoured car ( the best release of the dispatch IMO) and a few soldiers to add to my ever growing collection. Like the Napoleonic additions too. Really solid dispatch even though many releases were telegraphed. Looking forward to the next release of the mystery D-Day pieces. The RETIREMENTS are killing me this month! {eek3} I was hoping the U.S. landing craft would be around awhile longer, gonna have to pick that one up along with some crew and the RAF pieces......what an expensive month. :(

My pleasure my friend, as you say what a superb issue of Dispatches. Humber, Brit foot sloggers, German T34 , great stuff for me this month. Got to get the Dingo first and the US Landing craft.

Rob

I see this excellent set is retiring , well worth having this one if you are tempted chaps

%5CPhotos%5CRAF%5CRAF006(L).jpg

I will be holding a memorial service for the CIVIL WAR range. Those that wish to attend please RSVP me.

PLEASE be careful, Toy Soldier Brigade, that you don't fall into the hole for the AWI range.

Yes, there was an update release of Royal Welsh Fusiliers (BR83-BR89) last month; and YES I was happy to seem "something", but that release was after a 18 month abstance and the sets are just a slight extension to what we already have.

So lets all open our Hymnal and raise our voices to sing "Rock of Ages" ...........

^ i will have to get those guys soon now some of the RAF are retired.

Very Happy with the new Napoleonic Releases !

Makes me want to shout :

NAPOLEON !

^&grin ^&grin ^&grin

Very Happy with the new Napoleonic Releases !

Makes me want to shout :

NAPOLEON !

^&grin ^&grin ^&grin

I can understand your wanting to shout. If I'd just woken up to find new NAPs had been released but were all pre-sold out, I'd want to shout too. ^&grin^&grin

Terry

Well i was almost correct when i said in the thread April 2012 dispatches...WWI, and a suprise...WWI is of course the exellent (but not for me)
Fokker DVII"s and the suprise (at least for me) was the Humber MKII in a Polish version!!..Kudo"s to KC for highlighting the Polish Forces inset in WWII which i believe is far too often forgotten/ignored..But unfortunately a vehicle which i cannot use in a Britsh/Canadian Normandy link-up which i have been working on for some time now...So for me only the patrol figures for now..and i have a feeling that we will see the Humber later on in the year in a Desert or a Mickey Mouse version!!!!.....KC.......I WISH...I WISH...I WISH!!!!.

Steve

I can understand your wanting to shout. If I'd just woken up to find new NAPs had been released but were all pre-sold out, I'd want to shout too. ^&grin^&grin

Terry

Thanks for the heart attack Terry{eek3}. I just jumped over to the K&C site to see. I should have known you're just FUNNIN'. Now I'm reminded of either April Fool's, or the 3rd grade "Made you look, Made you look" trick.{sm2} I definitely want La Salle in my collection.

Joe

Hi,
Does anybody know if K&C are planning to do any standing pilot figures to go with the newly announced WW1 aircraft?

This would be nice...a follow-up to the Malaya campign.

2 surrendering soldiers and 2 Japs with rifles bayonet

Bosbritsurrendergroup.jpg

Maybe also add a Japanese Chi-Ha on the Malaya campaign to the series

chi-hatype97-malaya.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back