Dispatches are up! (1 Viewer)

Outstanding Brits, will have the lot.{bravo}} thanks Rob.
Wayne.

My pleasure Wayne:smile2:

Superb Dispatch for me, as Wayne says the Brits are outstanding and the Humber is an absolute must. Love the WW1 aircraft and the captured T34 also looks the business, no retirements for me either{bravo}}

Rob

One GREY T34 sold,and i like the new shop.
Yep no retirements here either.............................{bravo}}{bravo}}

Also a new British vehicle coming in June.....:smile2::smile2:^&cool

Rob

Does anyone know if SP050 is a facade or a 3D building ?

It sure looks like facade from the photograph. Any way, it looks super.

Raymond:)

SP050(L).jpg

Does anyone know if SP050 is a facade or a 3D building ?

It sure looks like facade from the photograph. Any way, it looks super.

Raymond:)

View attachment 90235

It's certainly a facade. Sounnds like K&C is redoing the old 1/32 Normandy village facades which are scarce and expensive, with some new designs at a full 1/30 scale - and at a reasonable price too.

Terry

I'll have to jump on board with the new SP050 ....it looks great .........^&grin

like it
for me def the French building and the DD Brits. Humber, don't know yet ( limited budget)
guy:smile2:

Those Imperial Chinese muskets look interesting. Anybody know their range ? Might be time to do a few enemy for these guys.

Good to see some Nap leaders and the British infantry and Humber also.

Happy to see the facade as been a long time since the previous ones and most collectors won't have one of those.

Except for the new French pharmacy facade (which I´m certaainly ordering), there were no surprises on the WWII collecting front... The "official" pics just show how great the new Brits and Humber are, as well as the captured T-34.

Those Imperial Chinese muskets look interesting. Anybody know their range ? Might be time to do a few enemy for these guys.

Good to see some Nap leaders and the British infantry and Humber also.

Happy to see the facade as been a long time since the previous ones and most collectors won't have one of those.

Last year I saw a display at the NY Metropolitan Museum on the Qinglong Emperor and his "Frontier Wars". Very colorful costumes and interesting weapons. I think Andy should consider some adversaries such as the Mongols, Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Burmese and Vietnamese. I would think there would be a market in China for these.

K&C (for me) have come in last place as far as new releases go. But its hard to top the excitement of the new Stukas. The captured T34 looks good as does the pharmacy but nothing original there.

Last year I saw a display at the NY Metropolitan Museum on the Qinglong Emperor and his "Frontier Wars". Very colorful costumes and interesting weapons. I think Andy should consider some adversaries such as the Mongols, Uyghurs, Kazakhs, Burmese and Vietnamese. I would think there would be a market in China for these.

Mongols would be good. I suspect they might outsell the Imperial Chinese.

Agree. I was expecting some of what we new already were going to be released and had been seen last month but, a few unknowns also to be thrown in. do like dispatches to be full of things we did not know about or, it gets a bit stale IMO.
Mitch

Except for the new French pharmacy facade (which I´m certaainly ordering), there were no surprises on the WWII collecting front... The "official" pics just show how great the new Brits and Humber are, as well as the captured T-34.

"Mongols would be good. I suspect they might outsell the Imperial Chinese."

Yes, this is a good idea, with some applications with existing knights and Saracens. Indeed, the Saracens were one of the few to manage a victory against the Mongols.

Burmese and Vietnamese could rekindle my interest and change me back to being a customer rather than an interested spectator of K&C. But unfortunately I don't think they would have sufficient mass appeal to be viable. So, yes... if any, Mongols would probably be the most feasible opponents.

jules

Only thing for me is the TK T-34. I'll have to get the winter version too once it's released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back