Dispatches Are Up !!!! (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys I was AWOL this morning but thanks to PA/Wayne/Jack for pics. (Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Some very nice releases with the Gernan vehicles , US Paras and Valentine:salute::

Rob

Rob, I was waiting to see if you were going for it, things got quiet so I took a stab at it. A few formatting issues with some photos but it got done. Jack and Wayne jumped in to lend a hand. we got er' done {sm4}
Some really great items coming again our way !

New Mounted Napoleonic Figures ! Sorry all but the only way these pics would load was in the smaller format !

I love the new Naps. Fantastic poses.

Shouldn't the 2nd Life guards be on black horses though? (Except the bugler that is).

I also really like the Arabs and paras although not my time period.

Good dispatch. I really like that Valentine! I almost got the desert version but resisted as I don't collect the desert campaign. The Soviet one was nice but I've been waiting to see this D-Day one and its great!. Really like the Mickey Mouse camo. All my other Commonwealth tanks are just olive so this is really cool. I didn't think Valentines saw action in the Normandy campaign as they were quite obsolete by this date? The U.S. para's are a nice surprise as its been a long time since K&C made some. I especially like the walking B.A.R. piece. The detail on them is definitely a step up from my older DD046 set but they both look to be quite compatible. The Napoleonic British Cavalry are nice pieces. I'll likely get some of these as the French Cavalry outnumber the Brits by a lot. In particular the flagbearer looks good. I'm always attracted to the flag bearers from this era. Finally the Demag is another long overdue update by K&C. It would look nice towing WS042 which is the 37mm Anti tank gun. Perhaps another anti tank/artillery gun is in the works? I must say I'd have preferred this piece in a later war camo scheme, perhaps one is in the cards in the future pulling a PAK50 or 75? :smile2:

As far as retirements go that 's another tremendous list! Luckily no damage for me there. I wonder if new WWI pieces are in the works? :confused:

Lastly, I wanted to bring this to K&C's attention. The marketing photo for DD222 "Para Radioman" looks like the gun barrel is broken. DD222(L).jpg

Rob, I was waiting to see if you were going for it, things got quiet so I took a stab at it. A few formatting issues with some photos but it got done. Jack and Wayne jumped in to lend a hand. we got er' done {sm4}
Some really great items coming again our way !

Thanks for doing it a fine job PA, I wasn't home until 2pm so it's a good job you and the guys put pics up for us all!

Yep some splendid releases this month mate^&cool

Cheers

Rob

Gonna take some commandos with me and kidnap Andy in Hong Kong for 2 months, slowing september and october dispatch. ^&grin

Basic figure from 45$ and mounted for 112$....In my opinion, not a good value for money seen the figures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back