Dispatches Are Up !!!! (2 Viewers)

With the Grey Germans and vehicles those superb Commando,s now these D-Day Para,s plus the new JP my year+ is planned.

You guys are just not up to Rob's standards. Where is the master when we need him {eek3}

It's good to see Paras back. I have all the prior ones and will be adding these. I also like the Lawrence releases. I wonder if we will see a dio in Chicago of the Arab revolt attacking a train, as from the movie.

Brad

You guys are just not up to Rob's standards. Where is the master when we need him {eek3}

It's good to see Paras back. I have all the prior ones and will be adding these. I also like the Lawrence releases. I wonder if we will see a dio in Chicago of the Arab revolt attacking a train, as from the movie.

Brad

Yes, while you were snoozing others were attending to the dispatches guard post {sm3} I guess everyone could have woken up and said no dispatches.......where is Rob ?

Last edited:
Dispatches Are Up !!!!

Attachments

• WS232(S).jpg
    WS232(S).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 314
  • SP057(L).JPG
    SP057(L).JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 318
Re: Dispatches Are Up !!!! German MP

Dispatches Are Up !!!! German MP

Attachments

• WS232(L).JPG
    WS232(L).JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 311
I have just preordered
Dd212. The scout
Dd214 Kneeling aiming carbine
Dd215. Lying prone BAR man

Cannot wait to receive them they are amazing figures

Sorry guys I was AWOL this morning but thanks to PA/Wayne/Jack for pics. (Sorry if I forgot anyone)

Some very nice releases with the Gernan vehicles , US Paras and Valentine:salute::

Rob

Wow,

I must say that i like them all,

So this is going to be a fight with my wallet.

Cant wait to see how happy my wife will be when she see all those boxes.^&grin

Problem solved for this month.... Gonna give my credit card for 1 day to my beautiful wife.

Lol.

Serge

Wow,

I must say that i like them all,

So this is going to be a fight with my wallet.

Cant wait to see how happy my wife will be when she see all those boxes.^&grin

Problem solved for this month.... Gonna give my credit card for 1 day to my beautiful wife.

Lol.

Serge

Hey Serge;

After you have spent up to the limit of your card?^&grin

Eddy

Wow!! I'll I can say is that I am in trouble... {eek3} Still didn't get the commandos yet and now all this! Seems that my credit card will get busy far beyond it's working range ^&grin
All WWII releases plus the fountain are a must have for me. As far as my collecting focus, simply a perfect dispatches for me this month!!!{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

The "Old Abe" are here. Good to go. Great sculpt and detail work.:salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back