Dispatches today? (2 Viewers)

chrisharrison

Corporal
Are dispatches not due today or am I just being impatient? I am in Canada and thought that when I got up this morning they would be here to greet me.

Are dispatches not due today or am I just being impatient? I am in Canada and thought that when I got up this morning they would be here to greet me.

I also checked yesterday and today.......I believe someone said maybe by WEDNESDAY.........^&grin

Maybe tomorrow will be a beautiful day^&grin {sm3}
mario:smile2:

There busy doing the finishing touches on the STUKA no hurry...................{sm3}

Oh Well,At least we all have something to look forward to in the next day or two ?{sm2}

Bummer, first thing I did this morning was hit the KC site preparing to be dazzled...oh well, anticipation builds...
mike

How many holidays to the Chinese get?^&confuse{eek3}{sm0}

Its mental!^&grin

Last edited by a moderator:
Since were just hours until we rejoice over May dispatches, I just feel like anticipating June or July`s dispatches speculations and discussions: would a special forces series run be in sight after yesterday`s evening events? I certainly would love to see both SEALS and Deltas... an iconic historical event sure demands a tribute!{sm4}

May 1st is International Labour Day or Workers' Day for over 80 countries worldwide.
I was told traditionally it kicked off 'Golden Week' in China and people got the whole week off but now it is just a few day holiday so dispatches shouldn't be far off.
Regards,

May 1st is International Labour Day or Workers' Day for over 80 countries worldwide.
I was told traditionally it kicked off 'Golden Week' in China and people got the whole week off but now it is just a few day holiday so dispatches shouldn't be far off.
Regards,

Hey Shannon, good to see you posting!{sm4}

Another bright sunny morning, this Tuesday, so lets see what is posted when the troops arrive in HK today, after thier long weekend?

The HK Govt website states:
"As the Labour Day in 2011 falls on a Sunday, the day following will be designated as an additional general holiday." hence the NO SHOW from yesterday, so we should get some 'joy' this afternoon :)

John

Just gone 6 pm over there now, so probably tommorow.

Rob

Hopefully today chaps!:smile2:

Rob

Rob,

as Napoleon one said "Not tonight Josephine !!"

Its night time now in HK, so lets see what the daylight brings tomorrow :)

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back