Dispatches??? (1 Viewer)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Oooohhhh is it that time already?

It's june so we thinking D-Day? Kellys heroes Sherman?

Anything else? Would love a wee ETO british vehicle? Or even something for fields of battle? Maybe some wounded tommys making their way back to Dunkirk?

Scott

Oooohhhh is it that time already?

It's june so we thinking D-Day? Kellys heroes Sherman?

Anything else? Would love a wee ETO british vehicle? Or even something for fields of battle? Maybe some wounded tommys making their way back to Dunkirk?

Scott

June 2015 is also 200 years since there was a little bit of ‘fistie cuffs’ in a place in Belgium...... , jumped up corporal caused a bit of trouble again, so Arthur had to take down his cane and giving him a good thrashing. Thinking there has not been anything significant from this range for a while! Too Long.

Possibly also the English Civil War mounted stuff.

would like some Brits for Normandy, am off there for 4 days in July and am amazed there is no shop there selling figures..........

One thing is sure, whatever the releases will be, they will be excellent.

The Three Musketeers, please ^&grin
And d'Artagnan, and the Cardinal :wink2:

Konrad

D day US, knights of the round table, WW1 German my guess. Future suggestion. Staying on the lines of TV/film charictirisation I.e home guard,Kelly's heroes, I reckon a 101st Winters, Nixon and Lipton may be a good seller.

D day US, knights of the round table, WW1 German my guess. Future suggestion. Staying on the lines of TV/film charictirisation I.e home guard,Kelly's heroes, I reckon a 101st Winters, Nixon and Lipton may be a good seller.

In M43 uniforms please!

Scott

The ECW Royalist (red gun) has been shown in magazines for several months, so you would guess this is a monty to appear, 2 please. Robin.

I wonder if they will do the Hellcat. Need another tank destroyer. Would love to see Kelly.s Sherman. So as seeing a halftrack, Allies or Axis.

We have seen already the Arthur is coming, 3 Musketeers, and some mounted ECW troopers and a Brad Pitt look alike ...

A couple of people so far have suggested Waterloo NAPs, and I'd love that, but as the Landing at Gallipoli was a month or two after its Centenary, I wouldn't expect that this Bi-Centenary release will come this month. That may be coming soon and Andy will bring some new NAPs 'down under next month for our personal inspection :) :)

I think we all can bet on the usual release ...... EVEN MORE WW2 GERMANS {sm4}

John

We have seen already the Arthur is coming, 3 Musketeers, and some mounted ECW troopers and a Brad Pitt look alike ...

A couple of people so far have suggested Waterloo NAPs, and I'd love that, but as the Landing at Gallipoli was a month or two after its Centenary, I wouldn't expect that this Bi-Centenary release will come this month. That may be coming soon and Andy will bring some new NAPs 'down under next month for our personal inspection :) :)

John

...Oddball's Sherman was at San Antonio, as were the Three Musketeers. John's right, Arthur and his knights are coming; I'd speculate that RN oarsmen for the Gallipoli landing boats... though they were not at the Texas show.

ATW!
Paul

John

Yes mate hopefully some non-combat poses ^&grin

Would love to see the winters, Nixon and Lipton go on sale. Along with some others at later dates such as shifty, pengala, garnear , Compton .... So on. I would definitely be purchasing them!!!

I'm personally very happy with "Mad Jack Churchill." He and the other commandos released this month are great additions!

ATW!
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back