dispatches (1 Viewer)

Would any one else rather see the chaffee with out the soldier hanging off of it it if it meant the tank would be 100-105:confused:

Don't care, quite like the guy - if interchangeable with other vehicles even better.

THANK YOU RICHARD!!!!!!!! :):)

DRAGON WAGON AND BEDFORD LORRY PLEASE:):):)

Have the Dragon Wagon with a Removable Hellcat or other tank and you have yourself a nice little SL well actually a HUGE SL

The way I look at the issue of wish lists is that John Gambel and I are like two bookends. Over and over again, he wants everything and over and over again I want just two (can ya guess which two, and if you say anything other than Dragon Wagon and Bedford Lorry ...., well you know your wrong and the answer is of course a Dragon Wagon and Bedford Lorry). John and I both deal in extremes.:rolleyes:;)

The M-24 is a terrific looking model and would be great in a dio with the M-10.

As for the Elephant, this reminds me of the Last Fighter set, except that the Elephant actually existed - but not in Normandy or Arnhem, but don't let the facts stand in the way ;) :D Of course I already have a Hummel, so the Elephant will be hard to resist, but others are more pressing.

Agree with Richard 100% about LAH088 "Reichminister Rudolf Hess". Whoever did this figure needs a huge pay rise, the other personality figures such as Karl Dönitz could be my next door neighbour - actually I think one of them is :)

The way I look at the issue of wish lists is that John Gambel and I are like two bookends. Over and over again, he wants everything and over and over again I want just two (can ya guess which two, and if you say anything other than Dragon Wagon and Bedford Lorry ...., well you know your wrong and the answer is of course a Dragon Wagon and Bedford Lorry). John and I both deal in extremes.:rolleyes:;)

sooner or later.........

About the Bedford lorry? ;)

What do you know? :confused:

All I know is my PBI are getting pretty bl@@dy tired - if the yanks, Germans and AK can have a lorry.....why can't the Commonwealth troops......We will wear him down one day!:cool:

What do you know? :confused:

All I know is my PBI are getting pretty bl@@dy tired - if the yanks, Germans and AK can have a lorry.....why can't the Commonwealth troops......We will wear him down one day!:cool:

I know that a British Tank, Lorry and more PBI are needed, as is a Napoleonic SL!

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back