Down but not out (2 Viewers)

rharry

Private 1st Class
Had to have emergency galbladder removed, went into icu and my breathing stop for 20 hours. A machine took over then my other organs decided to slow down so it has been two weeks in hospital trying to get stable...still not out but am now walking without any help in breathing....soon home I hope to play with my soldiers

Had to have emergency galbladder removed, went into icu and my breathing stop for 20 hours. A machine took over then my other organs decided to slow down so it has been two weeks in hospital trying to get stable...still not out but am now walking without any help in breathing....soon home I hope to play with my soldiers
I do wish you the very best recovery...hurry home there are soldiers awaiting you!!! Give me your address as I'm sending you a get well soon set of soldiers...call it a motivational gift or good will either way I can see your wheels spinning already:)

rharry mate,
Get well quickly cobber. We don't have enought TS collectors to be able to afford to lose one. A speedy recovery.
Cheers from the Land Downunder, Howard

You have my best wishes and sounds like you were very fortunate. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. Take it easy :)

Sorry to hear that Pops, but glad you are starting to get back on your feet. Take care my friend and hope you are back at home soon.

As one who has been through it (2005), I wish you a speedy and complete recovery to return to your family and hobby. -- Al

Hang in there ; pay attention to what the docs tell you; don't upset the nurses - they have cruel and painful ways of getting even..........When you get home, you can relax and play with the troops.

Get well soon, buddy, but take it easy. One step at a time. Trooper

You and your family have my sincerest wishes that everything turns for the better. Stay strong. Look forward to having you back.
CC

My very best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, hope you are back on here again soon.

Rob

Get well soon and have some fun! Thats no way to start the new year!!!:D
Ray

I see Scott moved me to here, good make him earn his pay;) thanks all for the kind words, I am doing better soon to be released I hope...no more hospital food...I miss my soldiers.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back