Duel (1 Viewer)

Sigmundfries

Private 2
Two tourney knights are locked in a vicious duel as the crowd looks on. Whether they're fighting for love, glory, or whoever's at fault for a pair of muddy sabatons is anyone's guess.

Duel.jpg

Honestly embarrassed that I haven't showcased Andy's medieval series as often as his other work. I think it's especially appropriate now, seeing how Game of Thrones has finally ended.

Enjoy! {sm4}

*Edit: Yeesh, sorry for the low quality, guys. I take these photos for my instagram before posting them here. I think the quality on this one suffered quite a bit when blown up on a computer screen.

Last edited:
Two tourney knights are locked in a vicious duel as the crowd looks on. Whether they're fighting for love, glory, or whoever's at fault for a pair of muddy sabatons is anyone's guess.

"Fight on, brave knights! Man dies, but glory lives!---Fight on---death is better than defeat! ---Fight on, brave knights!---for bright eyes behold your deeds!" ~ Sir Walter Scott

Great medieval scene !

Thank you for posting.

Great scene.
Are Dunk and Egg looking on ? Straight out of "A knight of the Seven Kingdoms " which I have just read ( very good it was too ) .

Great scene.
Are Dunk and Egg looking on ? Straight out of "A knight of the Seven Kingdoms " which I have just read ( very good it was too ) .

That's honestly some of the best praise I could get for a medieval scene... perhaps a particularly audacious painter could redo some of K&C's knights in Westerosi colors {sm3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back