During a lull, (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
an old lady reflects on how beautiful Hue was.

163.jpg164.jpg165.jpg

Steve

The little dog has not been effected by the war as yet, looks well fed. For these people it was out of their hands, watching their country being torn apart. A thought out structured scene. Robin.

nice set up Steve...you do this series well...

Robin...they are fattening that dog up for the TET feast...^&grin

This is a beauty mate catches the scene well,at least he still has his tail....................^&grin

As I have mentioned before, I really enjoy spotting the details that you add to each and every diorama.
Some good one here!

What are the issues of the Playboy mag's?? :rolleyes:

--- LaRRy

As I have mentioned before, I really enjoy spotting the details that you add to each and every diorama.
Some good one here!

What are the issues of the Playboy mag's?? :rolleyes:

--- LaRRy

Far as I remember Larry, the front covers I downloaded from the net and resized then printed off were various 1967 issues.

Steve

Hey Steve,

I really need to tell you something...wouldn't change a thing! :smile2: I never get tired of seeing details in your terrific dioramas! {eek3} You're an artist! That's what I keep telling you.:eek:
I'm trying to memorize every detail and to see how you do your thing. "Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master". I'’ll absorb everything... one day it might....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Hey Steve,

I really need to tell you something...wouldn't change a thing! :smile2: I never get tired of seeing details in your terrific dioramas! {eek3} You're an artist! That's what I keep telling you.:eek:
I'm trying to memorize every detail and to see how you do your thing. "Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master". I'’ll absorb everything... one day it might....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico. Glad you are enjoying the diorama and thanks for your kind words mate. :salute::

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back