EagleDesigns Wittmann S04 (1 Viewer)

99markss

Private 1st Class
mw1.jpgmw2.jpgmw3.jpgmw4.jpgmw5.jpgJust got this and wanted to show it off. This is an outstanding tank! Sizes well with K&C Tiger. Shown with 1/35 Dragon Tiger for scale. Really like this one. Highly recommended.

I have this Tank also, one of my favorite Tiger tank's.

I like the kill rings on the Gun barrel

Your pictures are very good. Thanks for posting

I wasnt sure about ordering it, but it looked good and price was fair. Surprised at how heavy it is being made of resin. I like the Eagle Design tanks, looking at getting a Stug III from them.

The tracks are metal which I like also

It matches up well with my Figarti Tiger's

I wasnt sure about ordering it, but it looked good and price was fair. Surprised at how heavy it is being made of resin. I like the Eagle Design tanks, looking at getting a Stug III from them.

Which ED Stug version were you looking at? I quite liked the look of their summer camo model.

I don't own any ED tanks, but must say several of their models stand-out, however I understand their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

I guess that's reflective in their prices?

Free postage is also attractive.

I have 3 Eagle Design tanks, the DAK Krupp truck and two versions of the Albatross.
All high quality, no QC issues, almost all hatches open on the armor.
I bought a StuG here on the Forum and one on eBay. All of the others shipped in from China, arriving in a couple of weeks or less.
They all look great next to the K & C vehicles.
The aircraft have minimal cockpit detail compared the the JJD planes I have had.
The Krupp truck comes with a very undersized driver and with fixed wheels, but a very nice paint job.

Which ED Stug version were you looking at? I quite liked the look of their summer camo model.

I don't own any ED tanks, but must say several of their models stand-out, however I understand their quality control leaves a lot to be desired.

I guess that's reflective in their prices?

Free postage is also attractive.
I am liking the winter Stug #123 with stowage and flag.

I have 3 Eagle Design tanks, the DAK Krupp truck and two versions of the Albatross.
All high quality, no QC issues, almost all hatches open on the armor.
I bought a StuG here on the Forum and one on eBay. All of the others shipped in from China, arriving in a couple of weeks or less.
They all look great next to the K & C vehicles.
The aircraft have minimal cockpit detail compared the the JJD planes I have had.
The Krupp truck comes with a very undersized driver and with fixed wheels, but a very nice paint job.
You are spot with your review of Eagle design products. The weathering paint job is outstanding. Thought it odd that tank has track cables on both sides but maybe some tanks had two. Also think the Wittmann figure looks more 1/32 scale, I compared to some W Britains and they seem same size. But overall I love this tank. Been wanting the "Kill Ring Tank" for a while. Also shipping from China not as long as I thought it would be.

ED did a great job with the Tiger I and II. The ED Panzers display well with Figarti Panzers and are the same exact scale.
The KT also has metal tracks and the details are accurate; the idler is located correctly plus the turret side has the correct bevel at the turret lower edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back