Ebay problem...advice on lost parcel... (3 Viewers)

This is definately a good news story !!!!! It makes one wonder though what in the world is going on with shipping toy soldiers to foreign countries ???? ^&confuse

I honestly believe that German customs mishandled this parcel...I am going to ask to for a reimbursement on the shipping from USPS...as I have lost that...but don't expect anything realistically...I did recover Ebay listing fees and commissions...but had to pay fees on refund to my customer on Paypal...I swear...they get you coming and going...

even though most of this is negative...I'm so happy to get the figures back...I feel like I came out good...

I honestly believe that German customs mishandled this parcel...I am going to ask to for a reimbursement on the shipping from USPS...as I have lost that...but don't expect anything realistically...I did recover Ebay listing fees and commissions...but had to pay fees on refund to my customer on Paypal...I swear...they get you coming and going...

even though most of this is negative...I'm so happy to get the figures back...I feel like I came out good...

Michael mate,
Any BM-03's in that lot cobber.^&grin^&grin^&grin The Hawk is circling over this lot. :smile2:Glad to hear all worked out in the end for you. You just consider yourself lucky you weren't dealing with Australian Customs and Quarantine. What they did to my Hudson & Allen, Hotel de Lille brought tears to my eyes.:mad::mad:
Cheers Howard

Michael mate,
Any BM-03's in that lot cobber.^&grin^&grin^&grin The Hawk is circling over this lot. :smile2:Glad to hear all worked out in the end for you. You just consider yourself lucky you weren't dealing with Australian Customs and Quarantine. What they did to my Hudson & Allen, Hotel de Lille brought tears to my eyes.:mad::mad:
Cheers Howard

Howard...I feel your pain...I got lucky on this one...I'll keep an eye out for you on the BM-03...have you tried LS lately?`

there are enough stickers on it ... but I'm going to guess German DHL and German customs kind of dropped the ball on this one...

100_0570.jpg

Based on the stickers it appears that the parcel wasn't collected at customs.
They usually send a letter notification to the recipient to collect it at customs.
Of course, if such a notification letter is getting lost you don't know that there is something for you to collect :mad:

... happened to me too - once.

Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back