The Nile Launch, reinforced by the Sudanese

P1080161.jpg

P1080155.jpg

P1080153.jpg

P1080150.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hi Martyn,

Thanks very much for showing your new LL Nile boat with the Sudanese troopers on board.

It looks like an all LL cast, save for perhaps the gunner at the bow which looks a bit ?Trophy-like.

Very nice.

Raymond.:)

Hi Martyn,

Thanks very much for showing your new LL Nile boat with the Sudanese troopers on board.

It looks like an all LL cast, save for perhaps the gunner at the bow which looks a bit ?Trophy-like.

Very nice.

Raymond.:)

Little Legion makes that? Very nice.

Hi Raymond and Brad

All the figures and the launch are made by LL. I saw it at the June Show but missed buying it then.

Cheers

I looked at the LL site but no prices are listed :eek::D

The Toy Soldier Shoppe in Milwaukee, WI had them for sale at the recent open house. I believe they had two and one was sold.

Paul usually has a good selection of LL at his shop. He had alot of camels, which were selling quite well.

Here are the first two LL mounted Dervish figures I have added to my collection. I am very pleased with them:D

P1090568.jpg

P1090562.jpg

Cheers

Here are the first two LL mounted Dervish figures I have added to my collection. I am very pleased with them:D

P1090568.jpg

P1090562.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

Nice! Certainly a sense of urgency in the camel figure. :)

Jeff

Martyn,

Since you seem to have a lot of LL and many Somerset, I was wondering how you would compare them. I don't know if you mix them together (maybe not). I was asking because I was thinking of adding some LL to what I have.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,

Martyn,

Since you seem to have a lot of LL and many Somerset, I was wondering how you would compare them. I don't know if you mix them together (maybe not). I was asking because I was thinking of adding some LL to what I have.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,

Hi Brad

I only have three Somerset baggage camels and they seem to go well with LL or Trophy. I think a variety of Camels i.e. LL, Somerset and Trophy do go well together, you only have to ask our mutual friend Clive;). By the way I received 2 more LL Heavy Camel Corps troopers this week.

I hope to add more of the Somerset range later this year.

Hope that helps a little.

Cheers

Yes, it does, thanks Martyn. Now, I just need to figure out what to purchase :D:eek:

A lone Camel Corps trooper, lost in the desert whilst trying to deliver urgent despatches, tries to hold off a band of Dervish.

DESERTRESCUE1.jpg

What is that behind a rock outcrop?

DESERTRESCUE2.jpg

A patrol has been despatched to try and find the overdue Trooper

DESERTRESCUE3.jpg

Help arrives just in time to drive off the Dervish and save the day

DESERTRESCUE4.jpg

Cheers

Excellent Martyn, some neat new acquisitions you have :) Are you also going to get the new WB series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back