Everyone loves a parade! (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Many of the new figures in our new Village Green Collection will focus on civilian subjects to complement other long established collections such as the Napoleonic/Federal period and the American Civil War. As the collection grows other periods will be represented so that various figures from Clash of Empires or even the Museum Collection can be incorporated in various displays. This approach allows us to offer a nice selection of figures and details that will bring more depth to the traditional military subjects. Non-combat activities such as recruiting parties, winter quarters, militia musters and other events can easily be represented with these new additions. In this photo we have used several of the new Village Green civilian figures of the 1855-1868 period to complement a brand new grouping of marching Confederate Infantry. Additional Rebs and Federal infantry will be released later this year to interact with these civilians. The Civilian sets with flags come with both U.S. and Confederate First National flags so your civilians can be either North or South of the Mason Dixon line. The scene was set with one of our backdrops, a scratch built tree, Hudson & Allen cobblestone road and stone wall, a customized H&A building and two grassy bases.

Attachments

• C0B23C74-D98C-41F4-A009-DC4900E734D6.jpeg
    C0B23C74-D98C-41F4-A009-DC4900E734D6.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 545
  • DB5B1F92-6AEB-45B2-9D24-98FC6CC44DB9.jpeg
    DB5B1F92-6AEB-45B2-9D24-98FC6CC44DB9.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 4C6DE969-995C-4C0C-B30D-7C413D6FBD4B.jpeg
    4C6DE969-995C-4C0C-B30D-7C413D6FBD4B.jpeg
    171.3 KB · Views: 415
Beautiful work in expanding the Village Green range. I look forward in time when you look to expand the range to include American War of Independence.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Grey

Here are one of the first Village Green figures we added CED11F4F-92F2-49BC-A694-7BBBA52C4F7E.jpeg
for the 18th century. We have recently photographed several other models for additional figures that we will add this fall.

Here are one of the first Village Green figures we added View attachment 296918
for the 18th century. We have recently photographed several other models for additional figures that we will add this fall.

I recently bought this figure at the MFCA show and can attest that it is a fine piece!! Looks even better in person.

Mark

Here are one of the first Village Green figures we added View attachment 296918

Thank you. That's good news. I've this beautiful figurine in my collection alongside your Shepherd and sheep in a rural settings. Love your Harvested Corn with Pumpkins and snake rail fence too. Would love to see more rocks and stumps to add to the fields. Gets expensive buying little round top sets that include the rocks and stump.

Cheers,
Grey

Here is the lovely lady with her husband on their small holding. I need to purchase some additional sheep for this scene. This scene will continue to be populated with scenics and figurines as and when there are some suitable releases in the future. The Summer Oak Tree I could not fit within this scene as its to tall. Your upcoming release of the Maple tree will fit much better. I intend to purchase a backdrop from you to slip behind the scene.

v3kjlGx.jpg

Cheers,
Grey

Here is the lovely lady with her husband on their small holding. I need to purchase some additional sheep for this scene. This scene will continue to be populated with scenics and figurines as and when there are some suitable releases in the future. The Summer Oak Tree I could not fit within this scene as its to tall. Your upcoming release of the Maple tree will fit much better. I intend to purchase a backdrop from you to slip behind the scene.

v3kjlGx.jpg

Cheers,
Grey

I recently finished several new scenic items that can be used for 18th through 19th century settings ranging from woodland to village and farms. The 10 & 11 inch tall Maple trees and the injection molded corn will also help establish times and places. Most of the new items should be produced before the year is out. And as mentioned there are other new 18th century civilians and soldiers also in the works for later this year.

I recently finished several new scenic items that can be used for 18th through 19th century settings ranging from woodland to village and farms. The 10 & 11 inch tall Maple trees and the injection molded corn will also help establish times and places. Most of the new items should be produced before the year is out. And as mentioned there are other new 18th century civilians and soldiers also in the works for later this year.

Thank you. The scenics sound very promising alongside as mention before the civilians and soldiers.

Cheers,
Grey

WB is whipping up a storm lately. Keep ‘em coming.

These are fantastic looking figures. I like how the settings and photography really bring them to life. I'm really enjoying WB's creative thrust. The quality really stands out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back