Falcon Castle Simba 4405043 (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
Anybody know anything about these scale, quality etc thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_090926.jpg
    IMG_20190915_090926.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 778
Wayne,
Why don't you ask the guy who has one on Oz Gumtree for A$50 (used). He is in Gooseberry Hill which is about 80km from you.

There is this new fangled tech wizbang thingy called Google you can use to help in your search. Even found one for sale in UK for 35 pounds and only 90 pounds postage to Oz {sm2} Another indicated figures by same brand Simba are 40mm but the guy says fort goes well with 54mm. My favourite was the guy who put a Coke can in front of the box to show the scale. However only shows scale of Coke can relative to the box ! Did try to make up for it by laying a tape measure in front of the box also. If he was a toy soldier seller he would be giving people the dimensions of the box not the figures {sm4}.

Hope that helps.

Wayne,
Why don't you ask the guy who has one on Oz Gumtree for A$50 (used). He is in Gooseberry Hill which is about 80km from you.

There is this new fangled tech wizbang thingy called Google you can use to help in your search. Even found one for sale in UK for 35 pounds and only 90 pounds postage to Oz {sm2} Another indicated figures by same brand Simba are 40mm but the guy says fort goes well with 54mm. My favourite was the guy who put a Coke can in front of the box to show the scale. However only shows scale of Coke can relative to the box ! Did try to make up for it by laying a tape measure in front of the box also. If he was a toy soldier seller he would be giving people the dimensions of the box not the figures {sm4}.

Hope that helps.

I did ask him and he said it was small!!

Yes Brett I did google it causing more confusion as you said it showed box size and I don't collect boxes hence all mine go in the bin.
Don't know if your being a smart arse or not ?
Thought I would ask here no harm my reply was a joke

I did ask him and he said it was small!!

Yes Brett I did google it causing more confusion as you said it showed box size and I don't collect boxes hence all mine go in the bin.
Don't know if your being a smart arse or not ?
Thought I would ask here no harm my reply was a joke

In that case if you were communicating with him surely you would have asked him measurement of height of figures and say the wall height. He could obviously help better than searching through various links for info. I saw one which suggested fort was 1/32 but that seemed odd if figures 40mm. However as they are toys scale may not be such an issue for the brand who sells them.

Hey Wayne,

I just did a quick search and there is a guy selling one who claims he has used it with 54mm figures.

The figures that come with it are only 40mm, Paul has one from when he was little that i can take some photos with figures for you.

Matt

Hey Wayne,

I just did a quick search and there is a guy selling one who claims he has used it with 54mm figures.

The figures that come with it are only 40mm, Paul has one from when he was little that i can take some photos with figures for you.

Matt

Thanks Matt be much appreciated

Anybody know anything about these scale, quality etc thank you.
OK, Mate build your own and here is a link to how to do so. Even a Sandgroper can do it.....:wink2:

www.hirstarts.com/

nduEkgP.jpg

Sorry for the delay Wayne, here's a couple of photos.IMG_0709.JPGIMG_0708.JPG
Not sure if the brand is the same as Paul has had it since he was 5.

Sorry for the delay Wayne, here's a couple of photos.View attachment 253054View attachment 253055
Not sure if the brand is the same as Paul has had it since he was 5.

Looks like "Playmobile".........their castles are great, well made and durable but mostly for children.
You could spruce them up with some paints for more realism. I used one of their castles as a backdrop for my Elastolin Landsknechts (70mm). Google them and check out some of their incredible dioramas.

Looks like "Playmobile".........their castles are great, well made and durable but mostly for children.
You could spruce them up with some paints for more realism. I used one of their castles as a backdrop for my Elastolin Landsknechts (70mm). Google them and check out some of their incredible dioramas.

Its not playmobile i can remember that much, it came with a bunch of knights that were close to 70mm.

I can remember building it with the boy and you make it as tall as you liked, i will dig it out tonight and set it up.

Its not playmobile i can remember that much, it came with a bunch of knights that were close to 70mm.

I can remember building it with the boy and you make it as tall as you liked, i will dig it out tonight and set it up.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back