Favorite FOV? (1 Viewer)

Captain

Sergeant
I thought this would be an interesting Thread. What is your favorite FOV? Armor, troops, aircraft, whatever lets here about it and why it is your favorite and how about posting a few pictures?
Mine is probably this Winter Tiger in the Foreground;
100_2213.jpg

I thought this would be an interesting Thread. What is your favorite FOV? Armor, troops, aircraft, whatever lets here about it and why it is your favorite and how about posting a few pictures?
Mine is probably this Winter Tiger in the Foreground;

I like FOV 1/16 armour & have both King tigers & tiger tanks :)
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Maybe not my favourite but it's my most recent. I've added some Britains figures and a Frontline commander.

DSC00374.jpg

The Challenger was a close second for me but I thought the Pershing was very well done and was my favorite 1/32nd. Hated to part with mine.:eek:

Still my all time favorite and only model available I know in any 1/32 scale...FOV's M26 Pershing.

Carlos

Carlos%20Codina%2063.jpg

Hard to chose. Right now the CURRENT favorite is the CCKW truck - this is the first and only truly 1/32nd scale model of this common truck.

For pure quality of effort - the M26 Pershing. It has all the right features for a WW2 M26 and no huge errors. A nice impressive tank.

For conversion possibilities the M3A1 halftrack and the M4A3 Sherman. The M3A1 is a much better model, the M4A3 has serious errors ro address (but it's still better than the 21C M4).

Gary

I know they are 1/32 but how do these vehicles go with K & C in terms of size...or do they? What is the overall quality? I must say they do look very nice.

Thanks

I know they are 1/32 but how do these vehicles go with K & C in terms of size...or do they? What is the overall quality? I must say they do look very nice.

Thanks

For me the US & German half tracks are the best in 1/32 scale , but next to K&C there look to small

Thanks

1/32 is kind of a range or an interpretation. In my view, FoV tends to be closer to 1/35th.

K&C does not look right combined with the vehicles. Really doesn't.

To me the FOV vehicles are genuine 1/32 scale, but some of the tank crews, especially the Panzer crews, seem to be 1/35. FOV vehicles serve well as background vehicles in K & C dios, but K & C figs are way to big to place next to a FOV vehicle/tank.

The Pershing is my favorite FOV and I hope K & C reissue it as I now have a good collection of American WWII vehicles and the attractive Pershing would look great in a diorama.

What a great tank. This is one that got away from me.I had it in my hands once but put it back as I had another Two in my hands allready.When I went back for it I found it was sold and I have been looking for it ever since.The one that got away still kicking myself.I like the M1A1 and the Bradley best in my collection.No one knows were I can get one of them Challangers do they.Simmo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back