Favorite King and Country Dealers (1 Viewer)

The Soldier's Story is the automatic choice if one is in Singapore.

Mike and Daniel have always been friendly and helpful. These are guys who enjoy the hobby and genuinely welcome you to the shop to browse its nice displays.

A trip down to the shop is almost always a new experience because these guys are constantly upping their game to refresh their displays and showcase new products to their best effect. :cool:

Paul Hermann of the Toy Soldiers Shoppe in Milwaukee is always a pleasure to deal with.

Anyone a customer of The old toy soldier home

I've bought plenty of stuff from Craig "Bubba" McLean over the years, and he's always been a pleasure to deal with. Bubba was in a terrible accident and has the worst back I've ever heard of . . . he's in constant pain, but he's always cheerful and courtious when you speak to him.:smile2:

I, at one time, purchased from several different dealers. They (Sierra, George at MM, especially) were all excellent. I found, however, that I needed to concentrate as I was spread too thin for my finances. I ended up making the decision to deal exclusively with the dealer I had known and bought from for the longest period of time, Tim Tyler at Troops of Time. He is a wonderful individual to work with and just talk to. I never had a bad experience with anyone in this business and for that I say thank you. There are great people in this line of work.^&grin{bravo}} -- Al

for me it is modelplazza from the netherlands .
but I would be especially attentive to the next dealer.
KC UK, and TREE FROG
richard .

I make it a policy to spread the wealth as it were- in my terms- "Wealth" are the two nickels and a dime I am allowed to spend each pay ^&grin. I think all these guys do a bangup job at representing KC better than the actual management team at KC does. Only ever had one dealer that I will never spend my American money with ever again. Otherwise, in no particular order..............

Michael Rosso at Stockade miniatures- great guy. Introduced me and severl others to KC back in 2000.

John Zabawa at Gettysburg Toy Soldier- fantastic person

Stan Clark- the Marine's Marine!!

TF/ Sierra- Mr. Hall at Sierra has helped me with purchases in the past and saved me money through recommendations and questions I had- fantastic guy. The TF Crew is superb

George at Minuteman- always goes over the top with customer service......

old toy soldier home- great mail order team there

Spirit of 76- gone but not forgotten!!

Our hosts Treefrog Treasures is where I get most of my TS's, and I have always been very happy with their service.

i've bought plenty of stuff from craig "bubba" mclean over the years, and he's always been a pleasure to deal with. Bubba was in a terrible accident and has the worst back i've ever heard of . . . He's in constant pain, but he's always cheerful and courtious when you speak to him.:smile2:

i second all that louis, craig is great to deal with

i, at one time, purchased from several different dealers. They (sierra, george at mm, especially) were all excellent. I found, however, that i needed to concentrate as i was spread too thin for my finances. I ended up making the decision to deal exclusively with the dealer i had known and bought from for the longest period of time, tim tyler at troops of time. He is a wonderful individual to work with and just talk to. I never had a bad experience with anyone in this business and for that i say thank you. There are great people in this line of work.^&grin{bravo}} -- al

i have just recently had some dealings with tim and gordon , great guys who do an excellent job

I have been in las vegas for a week so i am just catching up. I have dealt with a lot of people in the past 16yrs and some have been mentioned, but you just got to enjoy big george at minutemen ts. Down to earth and calls it like he sees it. Overall andy does a good job picking dealers because they have all seemed pretty good to deal with. A couple are real beauties though.

I Have to do another shout out to Tree Frog treasures, Love u guys %^V

Of course Pete and Shannon Reuss have always been fantastic:smile2:, and their formation of this forum (and personal invitation to me to join when I didn't have the slightest idea what an on line forum was) changed the entire hobby for me, making me so many wonderful new friends.

I think we are very fortunate to have so many dealers who provide great customer service and who share their customers' love of the hobby. I've only been collecting for about ten years, but during this time have purchased items from Sierra, Hobby Bunker, Treefrog, K&C UK and have never had a bad experience. On the rare occcasions something has arrived broken or gone astray I have found the dealer has been happy to fix the problem. I don't think there are too many places left where you receive this level of service. Add to this the many opportunities we get to meet people like Andy and influence their thinking on new products and we really are spoiled.

Of course there's nothing better than visiting an actual toy soldier shop and seeing the new releases up close, so special mention to my 'local' dealer, Brett at the Military Workshop. I enjoy my visits to the shop to talk toy soldiers, check out the displays and pick out one or two 'essential' items for my collection (more often than not this extends to three or four items!).

I'm pleased to say the dealers I have dealt with have really added to my enjoyment of the hobby. Thanks guys!

Adrian {sm4}

We all have a certain toy soldier shop we ike to go to,to buy our troops

Lets share what ours is and what keeps us coming back

My favourite K&C dealer is my local shop "Toyland" in De Panne ( Belgian seaside resort not far from the French border) When you happen to be in Belgium it is worth a visit. They have lots of exclusive collection items from lots of famous manufacturers - not only toy soldiers)You order and your order is put aside and kept until it suits you to go and purchase. Has a great little stock of old releases as well;
guy:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back