"Favourite Suggestion for Andy "Sunday (2 Viewers)

I already suggested a Vietnam range...btw il'add some other suggestion. Being impressed (as i presume all of you) by the movie Dunkirk i'd say i'd like to see some greatcoat british soldiers of the 1940. Also the fat german sergeant of "The Longest Day" carrying the meal for the coastal battery on a horse..mmm what else? Some other IDF figures without helmet and with the hair of the 60's in relaxed poses...(Andy already addressed this point saying that the fighting poses come first)...no more for this sunday. :)

GERMAN GREY'S !!!!!!!!!!^&grin

I'll make the bold step of saying that Classic Germans in feldgrau and Grey Armored Vehicles don't float my boat. I recognize that there are probably some costs associated with labor and materials to paint camo patterns and always critics to debate shades and patterns that work against the collector, but I really like camouflaged models and figures.

There. Color me a heretic. Let the public shaming begin.

I already suggested a Vietnam range...btw il'add some other suggestion. Being impressed (as i presume all of you) by the movie Dunkirk i'd say i'd like to see some greatcoat british soldiers of the 1940. Also the fat german sergeant of "The Longest Day" carrying the meal for the coastal battery on a horse..mmm what else? Some other IDF figures without helmet and with the hair of the 60's in relaxed poses...(Andy already addressed this point saying that the fighting poses come first)...no more for this sunday. :)

this one you mean ?
guy:smile2:
DSCI0032.JPG

More WWII USN aircraft to go with the released Corsair. Particularly, a Wildcat, Hellcat and SBD to fly against the formidable stable of K&C Zeroes. We really need some WWII carrier deck sections such as JJD has done for inter-war aviation. K&C has already released an extensive line of deck crew. Would like to see some ordnance figs uploading torpedoes and bombs from carts/dollies. Chris

F4F-3.jpg

Mussolini was rescued by German commandos from his prison in Campo Imperatore on 12 September 1943. The airborne operation was personally ordered by Adolf Hitler (The Gran Sasso raid refers to Operation Eiche ("Oak") .

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

As you can see below, in the foreground of the second picture (with Mussolini at the bottom) , there is Hauptsturmführer (SS captain) Otto Skorzeny—selected personally by Hitler and Ernst Kaltenbrunner to carry out that mission.

Mussolini 1.jpgmussolini 2.jpgCampo_Imperatore.jpgmussolini 3.jpg

Last edited:
Mussolini was rescued by German commandos from his prison in Campo Imperatore on 12 September 1943. The airborne operation was personally ordered by Adolf Hitler (The Gran Sasso raid refers to Operation Eiche ("Oak") .

Cheers

Enrico :salute::

As you can see below, in the foreground of the second picture (with Mussolini at the bottom) , there is Hauptsturmführer (SS captain) Otto Skorzeny—selected personally by Hitler and Ernst Kaltenbrunner to carry out that mission.

View attachment 218880View attachment 218881View attachment 218883View attachment 218884

I read somewhere that a Campo Imperatore range will be made soon...in the meantime here is my Club Figure Skorzeny (he was a tall guy and the figure is huge!)...

Attachments

• CF024.jpg
    CF024.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 239
WW2 german field kitchen and a german ww2 sled in Russia carried by horse.

tam35247__08660.1331432161.800.800.jpgb2_zpsd7613945.jpg

I'd like to see some AA tanks
:D

Roberto

Attachments

• 244EE85C512C4E8DA63D2C4E8DA5DA.jpg
    244EE85C512C4E8DA63D2C4E8DA5DA.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 212
  • crusader AA.jpg
    crusader AA.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 205
  • Ostwind.jpg
    Ostwind.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Wiberlwind.jpg
    Wiberlwind.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 208
I'll make the bold step of saying that Classic Germans in feldgrau and Grey Armored Vehicles don't float my boat. I recognize that there are probably some costs associated with labor and materials to paint camo patterns and always critics to debate shades and patterns that work against the collector, but I really like camouflaged models and figures.

There. Color me a heretic. Let the public shaming begin.

Paul, The last batch of German's in camo fighting poses have been Retired for a while now.Could they be due for some Fresh new add ons ?

Wayne

I would prefer a Sd.Kfz. 164 Hornisse/Nashorn, SD.Kfz. 124 Wespe or a Büssing-NAG 4500A: you can do a great variation as simple lorry, with different type of FlaK, with Bielstein-Drehkran 3t, troop transporter, medical etc.

Paul, The last batch of German's in camo fighting poses have been Retired for a while now.Could they be due for some Fresh new add ons ?

Wayne

....Everybody's like, "GREY, GRAY, GREY!" And I'll be the one who stands out and says "Grey's boring, Grey's not effective camouflage, that's why they went away from it, so give me more CAMO!"

...and not all of it needs to be winter whitewash!

Harrie, very good idea ,I love it
guy

Yes gentlemen....The M29 Weasel definately gets my vote.....Although i would certainly not turn my back on the amphibious version of this little beauty..!!!!!!!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back