"Favourite Suggestion for Andy "Sunday (1 Viewer)

Guy

Major
Show what you would like Andy to make for you; any series, any era, any army, any battlefield;
Here is my suggestion : The Renault AHN 3,5 T
beautiful lorry also to be used as a "Beute vehicle"
guy:)
Renault AHN 3,5 T.jpg

renault1.jpgrenault2.jpg

ASC .jpeg

What a great thread and there are so many choices but I would go for this the SPA-Viberti AS.42 which could carry 5 men and equipment usually fitted with a Bread machine gun. They are the Italian equivalent of LRDG Chevvies

Vietnam APC but that means Andy would have to restart the range. C'mon Andy!

IMG_0039.JPG

The North West Mounted Police, circa 1873. The NWMP is known today as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Brendan

nwmp1887b_zps43fbb739-1.jpg nwmp.jpg

Really hoping for this set.

Attachments

• British_55th_Division_gas_casualties_10_April_1918.jpg
    British_55th_Division_gas_casualties_10_April_1918.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 245
I am thinking that I would like to build up a collection of VC and MOH winners.

If not already done, I would like MOH winners Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart.

Show what you would like Andy to make for you; any series, any era, any army, any battlefield;

"Ellen A Dale" for The Robin Hood Series.

"So these also came to the church, and there Sir Stephen leaped from his horse and, coming to the litter, handed fair Ellen out therefrom. Then Robin Hood looked at her, and could wonder no longer how it came about that so proud a knight as Sir Stephen of Trent wished to marry a common franklin's daughter; nor did he wonder that no ado was made about the matter, for she was the fairest maiden that ever he had beheld."

_The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood_ ~ Howard Pyle

Ellen-A-Dale.jpg

Would love to see a grey medical Kubelwagon.

BWKubelWagon.jpg

I would love to see Andy bring back museum quality wood and metal vehicles like these classics, but perhaps weathered to match present production:

Attachments

• K&C Allied Armor 7.jpg
    K&C Allied Armor 7.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 207
  • K&C Allied Armor 5.jpg
    K&C Allied Armor 5.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 247
  • K&C Allied Armor 2.jpg
    K&C Allied Armor 2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 207
  • K&C Allied Armor 4.jpg
    K&C Allied Armor 4.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 280
Really would like to see a British WW1 Lewis gun team.

The No.1 carrying the Lewis gun and have the No.2 carrying the Lewis magazine/ammo bucket, just like the FOB049 sailor.

Or even carrying a couple of ammo buckets in both hands with Enfield rifle slung. Maybe they could be wearing leather jerkins.

Cheers, Mark

Would love to see K&C make an early version of the British Leyland Retriever army lorry, open cab. Would fit in well with the Dunkirk FoB range.

A General Montgomery command caravan, desert, Normandy and early FoB / Dunkirk versions would also be very cool.

I know this is something K&C could do very well as all their British army soft skin vehicles look the business.

Regards, Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back