February 2016 figure releases gunn miniatures (1 Viewer)

wayne556517

Lieutenant General
FJ026A_1.jpg

FJ026C_1.jpg

FJ026B_1.jpg

FJ026amp27.jpg

FJ030%20A.jpg

FJ030B.jpg

ACCPACK009%20Normandy.jpg

ACCPACK009%20Winter.jpg

RS017B%20Left%20side.jpg

RS017B.jpg

Dear All

Welcome to our first figure release of 2016, not as large as some previous releases but still some very nice items that I hope will appeal to all, including a new series of Imperial Romans.

The Glory that was Rome!

A brand new range from Gunn Miniatures and from the fantastic response we have had so far it looks like it's going to be a big hit with collectors.

We have a total of 8 pieces for the Roman series now in production at some stage, all due for release in the first 6 months of this year. Our figures are the same size as First Legion/Aeroart and are of a very high quality paint standard. As such they are of a slightly higher price than our normal offerings, but I am sure many of you will agree these figures are well worth it and represent very good value. We plan to focus on poses not covered by other manufacturers in order that you can expand your current collection with very little replication in figure poses. Our first 2 figures will help you put together an advancing Roman Battle formation, more classic formations due to follow shortly as well as some more relaxed none battle figures.

ROM001 features a front rank legionnaire with Pilum lowered as he prepares to close with one of the many enemies that were Rome's, at the height of its empire.

ROM005 are the second rank advancing, with Pilum raised marching in close formation behind the front rank.

The A version carry the classic Imperial Roman red shields and the B version carry the 30th legions black shields.

The A version is not limited and we will make as many as there is a demand for, the B version are limited to 100 pieces worldwide.

A signifier, an Imaginifer, an Aquilifer and a Centurion are all planned to accompany these advancing legionnaires, all the above figures are priced at $49/£39 each.

The Great War

GW063 Turkish sentry figure will look just the part in your WW1 collection, could be on parade or guarding a high ranking General, the choice is yours.

Priced at $41/£32 and limited to 100 pieces worldwide.

World War 2

FJ027 Wounded Fallschirmjager figure will look superb when paired with 'FJ026 Dead FJ' and also with the new German weapons ACC PACK HMG as per our attached pictures.

$41/£32 per figure with each version limited to 100 pieces.

FJ030 MG Team; The rest of our shipment has finally arrived and we can now fulfil all existing orders, still priced at $79/£59.00 for the 2 figures with their machine gun and great value for money. Please note that most of these items have already sold out here on preorder, if this item is of interest I would strongly recommend ordering soon in order to avoid disappointment.

ACC PACK009 German weapons accessory set.

A great addition to any battlefield, the first of our detailed German weapons sets which comprises the following:

2 x Assault Rifle Stg 44

2 x MP 40 Sub Machine Gun

2 x Rifles

2 x MG 42

2 X Panzerfaust

2 X Panzerschreck

1 x HMG on Lafette Stand

Limited to 100 in the Winter and 100 in the Normandy version and priced at $59/£40.00 per set

RS017B comprises a B version of our first standing Aussie rifleman but this time wearing a tin lid and American style gaiters, also adopted by the Australians for use in the jungle.

More Aussies to follow in the next month or so plus the long awaited Japanese tank!

Limited to 100 in number and priced at $41/£32 per figure.

Acc Pack 011 Jungle Hut is travelling by sea along with March's releases and will be released next month now which will also feature the first of our US Marines as well as the new Breakfast Club part 3.

Aviation releases this month will feature a Lysander, a Sopwith Snipe and possibly a new Rumpler.

Best wishes

The Team @ Gunn

ROM005B.jpg

ROM001B.jpg

ROM005A.jpg

ROM001A.jpg

ROM005B%20Advance.jpg

Roman%20Formation.jpg

ROM001amp5.jpg

Close%20Up.jpg

GW063%20Turkish%20Sentry.jpg

Looks like the King's German Legion figures really have taken the "slow boat from China"!

Those extra weapons look very good and I'm sure will come in handy for WW II collectors.

The concept of the weapons is very good, again hope to see a Great War set asp. This trend towards dio friendly items is to be applauded......:salute::
Wayne.

The wounded FJ here on the forum has the following code :Fj 027 on the newsletter however it's marked as FJ026 which one is the right code ??????
guy

The weapons set will be my pick of the month. Seems that the timing and pricing is on par with K&C's release of theirs, which is also on my list. I find this trend very good since I'm into dio's and they are extremely welcome!

The weapons set will be my pick of the month. Seems that the timing and pricing is on par with K&C's release of theirs, which is also on my list. I find this trend very good since I'm into dio's and they are extremely welcome!

...yes there are times when I suspect that there is a puppetmaster in Hong Kong, or elsewhere in China that is sculpting the models ahead of time (especially vehicles) and then turning them over to the "manufacturers" for approval and mass production...either that or some other form of industrial espionage going on there. There are your staple vehicles...Shermans, Tigers, Panzer IV's, and I would expect everyone to take a swipe and producing one, and would not be surprised to see them come out in the same quarter, but other ideas/productions are more obscure, and their arrivals aren't necessarily coincidence...

Love the German Paras, am currently reading The Lions of Carentan, about the 6th Fallschirmjager Regiment [by Volker Griesser].

for me Thomas Gunn are becoming the best figures out there when quality, price and originality are taken into account.

The concept of the weapons is very good, again hope to see a Great War set asp. This trend towards dio friendly items is to be applauded......:salute::
Wayne.

More weapon sets are planned, including one for the Rising Sun series and also one for the Great War.

On another note the new Romans sold very well thank you, looks like all the B version Romans now sold out this end.

Best wishes Vicki

More weapon sets are planned, including one for the Rising Sun series and also one for the Great War.

On another note the new Romans sold very well thank you, looks like all the B version Romans now sold out this end.

Best wishes Vicki

Can we expect e set with more weapon but for....medieval knight or roman serie? shield, helmet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back