FFL and other ranges Update (1 Viewer)

Gunn Miniatures

Command Sergeant Major
Hello Guys!

A quick note to let you all know that 6 of our new FFL sculpts have now left the factory in China and are on their way to the UK. We should see this shipment hit Blighty end of July and be available early to mid August. In September there will be 2 more figures including our first enemy Arab combatant! After that in October we should see a couple of mounted Legionnaires and our first marching figure previewed here a couple of days ago. The marching figure will come in at least 4 versions plus there will be an officer and a couple of musicians to liven up the march later on in the year!

The V series continues to expand nicely as we add 2 more ground crew figures soon and another flying V Weapon - something very unique and not made before in 1/30 scale is all I can say!

This month also sees the release of our next Naughty Forties figures, I do apologise for the delay in the production of this range but we plan to add to it on a much more regular basis from now on.

Our Anniversary set is also due out this month as we celebrate 4 years in the industry. Think back to TGM003 The Rocket Men and you will get an idea of what is coming!

Our second Rumpler is also now in UK, we are just waiting for the pilots to arrive in our latest shipment and then we will advertise this product for sale. I have a sneaky feeling that most have sold on preorder to the same people who bought the first one but will confirm this. We have now increased production on future aeroplanes so that in December when we should have 2 more birds available, there should be 12 to 15 of each available. There will be another WW1 aircraft in this batch and also our first WW2 plane and having seen the sculpts all I can say is that she is stunning! Both planes very unique and have not been available in 1/30 scale before. Both are 2 seater aircraft if that helps those of you wondering what is coming, and helps you narrow it down a little!

Dispatches will be out on the 18th July to allow for last months delayed releases to be shipped out, for those of you waiting they should start leaving UK on Monday 8th July so not long to wait now!

That's all for now folks, take care and I will speak with you all on the 18th July.

Kind Regards Vicki Lucas
Marketing Manager TGM

Thank you for the insight, some things to look forward to. The FFL are my bag and maybe the V series, have to see what you have got in mind. My Naughty Forties figure has been very lonely for over a year so at last can revive the spark. Come 18th July. {sm4}:salute::Robin.

That all sounds interesting looking forward to the next 6 months.

All very interesting stuff. I almost know for certain what the next V weapon will be . I did some research into the German V weapon arsenal. Still there are plenty of possibilities for extra V's
My idea could be completely wrong
If I read between the lines the WWI and WWII plane will be quite big planes !!!!
guy:p

All very interesting stuff. I almost know for certain what the next V weapon will be . I did some research into the German V weapon arsenal. Still there are plenty of possibilities for extra V's
My idea could be completely wrong
If I read between the lines the WWI and WWII plane will be quite big planes !!!!
guy:p

Guy your not the only one in the know mate:wink2:^&grin

interesting update on the forthcoming stuff
Mitch

I am looking forward to getting some arabs that FFL can be fire at. Hopefully a future set will of wounded / dead figures.

Also, based on the one sample, the marching sets look to be another nice series to collect.

I am looking forward to getting some arabs that FFL can be fire at. Hopefully a future set will of wounded / dead figures.

Also, based on the one sample, the marching sets look to be another nice series to collect.

As the new released planned at the moment consists of one Arab, lets hope he is manned to the teeth, due to being vastly out numbered by the current FFL.{sm4}, Robin.

According to a Thomas Gunn ad in Military History somewhere in the "forthcoming" pipeline are Waffen-SS engineers with a rubber dingy - looks interesting, just the job for river crossings.

SS engineers sound excellent look forward to seeing them. Hopefully with the larger rafts to accommodate more troops.
Mitch

SS engineers sound excellent look forward to seeing them. Hopefully with the larger rafts to accommodate more troops.
Mitch

You're sure they are engineers, a while ago I heard Thom say something about German special forces "Brandenburgers"
guy:)

You're sure they are engineers, a while ago I heard Thom say something about German special forces "Brandenburgers"

Thats what the ad says! The soldiers are in cam smocks - the dingy looks lik e the one from the previous Brit paras set. Brandenbergers would be good - but should n't they perhaps be in Soviet, Dutch or appropriate foreign uniforms? A range of pioneers/assault engineers would be good also.

Guy...

I was not sure when I wrote my response but, only stated they would be good However, I have seen the pic now and agree with what has been said about Engineers. I thought also TG had already begun doing Brandenburg troops?
Mitch

With 18 FFL figures released, the promised one enemy Arab will now be outnumbered 18 to 1. Can only hope he is armed to the teeth, if he is to stand any chance of winning. {sm4}, Robin.

I see the FFL are all sold out on the website. I hope this is a mistake, because I wanted to purchase them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back